Lakers Called Players Meeting to Ask LeBron to Stop Reacting to Teammates' Mistakes

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is good stuff. He’s been terrible with leadership the last few years. If he takes this like a man he could have a great season next year. Should be “Yeah, I need to check myself sometimes. I gotta own up when I mess up and keep better energy on the court. Next year will be better. I owe my teammates a better leader.”

But if he comes out on some “Yeah we met, they just don’t understand the game like me. I have a super high IQ so I can’t get frustrated when they mess up.” then it’s gonna be bad again.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is good stuff. He’s been terrible with leadership the last few years. If he takes this like a man he could have a great season next year. Should be “Yeah, I need to check myself sometimes. I gotta own up when I mess up and keep better energy on the court. Next year will be better. I owe my teammates a better leader.”

But if he comes out on some “Yeah we met, they just don’t understand the game like me. I have a super high IQ so I can’t get frustrated when they mess up.” then it’s gonna be bad again.
He will be playing with Kawhi next season and Kuz will be coming off the bench and the knucklehead vets will be gone. His body language will be fine

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
Could defend it in the east where this kinda play still lead to a top seed. To be out of the offs for the past couple weeks and still playing the blame game...bruh rally the troops or shut up

Edit: This is day one leadership shyt. Bron seems to forget he ain’t front office. Sure his down year statistically stomps a lot of HOfers late years but I think we expect more from Bron especially in this offensively focused league
Dap & rep for keeping it a buck :ehh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm a Lakers fan all the way and not the biggest Lebron fan, but this is some soft ass shyt from my Lakeshow core players.

Kobe and Jordan would grill their rosters and folks wouldn't hold no team meetings about it.

If anything, the team meeting should be about Lebron playing no defense and pointing fingers.
He’s not grilling shyt tho

He’s crying during games and usually after a play that he fukked up at

Why can’t you dudes comprehend this is the reason they had the meeting.. and it wasn’t orchestrated by young core:mindblown:

How many team meetings did we have last season:mindblown:

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
Y’all serious with this ?

Have most of y’all never really played basketball?
This shyt ain’t new , cant remember how many times I got into with my nikkas on a basketball court. And that goes both ways. It’s about holding yo teammates responsible. Nothing disrespectful is said but men with normal/elevated testosterone levels will get at each other at times.

You a whole bytch if you still have feelings after the game.
:dead:

Pathetic, So y’all hold the wrong person responsible for being lazy and fukking up too? That’s bytch behavior If y’all don’t hold yourselves accountable too you & your homies are clowns as well..

Probably a bunch of :flabbynsick: nikkas..

:umad:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
"You always so mean to us Lebron.... Daaaaaaaang:sadbron:" - The Young Core

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh wow...never knew this...ya it’s a very ugly look...I can easily see how it’s deflating to a team

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
He continues to always have this issue, at this point he's never going to change it

Schroder blew that layup Sunday and LeBron stood on the court like this on National TV

giphy.gif

Like c’mon man, get up the court :heh: