lakers lose...free daps to all

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron is old.

This nikka should be an on court coach at this point. As big of a bonehead as Russ is, the biggest benefit Lebron can be of this team is using his time to be a good influence on Russ style of play. Teams are picking on him on defense even more now and he can't bulldoze his way to the cup like he used to consistently.

Unless they gonna trade Russ, they gonna have to rally and play around him. Bron wanted him as an insurance policy, as a stop gap for when he missed games but soon as he comes back Westbrook goes back to playing how he started with the Lakers, more passive, more in his head. When Bron is out you can see him sort of establishing a sort of rhythm that kinda disappears when Lebron comes back.

Sounds absurd to say trade AD for some defense and shooting but unless he's comitted to being there for the long haul...and it's really about trying to WIN NOW...

:francis:

i think lebron don’t care if it’s not guaranteed he’s playing for a title this year

I personally think he’s just holding on until Bronny gets in the league.

this year might not even matter to lebron. He probably thinking about next season already

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Lakers win and thread still gets bumped :heh:
i think lebron don’t care if it’s not guaranteed he’s playing for a title this year

I personally think he’s just holding on until Bronny gets in the league.

this year might not even matter to lebron. He probably thinking about next season already

You don't blow the team up and talk as much shyt over it if you didn't care about winning anymore

If you really didn't care you'd run it back with the crew from last year and keep the focus on making movies and off court shyt. Ironically enough, he would've been closer to another title if he did just that over what he has now

He saw BK try to stack the deck with names and wanted to do the same one last time, that's why he chose Westbrook over Hield. Only difference is BK had the greatest offense of all time to go along with their no defense, no one over there can shoot and they killed their defense. He, just like his fans probably figured he could make anything work, he's patched up holes on teams his whole career. Now they're all seeing he's too old at this point at the same time, in real time.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
iu

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
2x in one weekend?!

Time for the Official "fukk the Lakers" Anthem. Sing along if you know the words...

Ayo, fukk the Lakers, that's what I say
And fukk these bytches that always wanna play
I’m the type of nikka that’s never gay
if You fukk with me, I’ll put your head in cake
If you fukk with me I’ll shoot your mom at your wake
If you fukk with me, you made a big mistake