Can’t spell Los Angeles lakers without 3 Ls:ahh:
And you can’t spell Warriors with a W

intro-1511795380.jpg

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I've forgotten this group's name
3lw

The light skinned one was an instigator, she started the fight over fried chicken which broke up the band. Adrienne ballon I believe, she was on the Real. A man got to have a gazillion dollars.

The dark skinned on is Naturi Naughton. She was lil kim in notorious. Lil Kim said she was too black to play her. Homegirl could rap and act but ain't too many roles for black women she ended up on Power where 50 cent said she wasn't pretty enough after she started gaining weight.

I don't know what happened to the one on the right.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
3lw

The light skinned one was an instigator, she started the fight over fried chicken which broke up the band. Adrienne ballon I believe, she was on the Real. A man got to have a gazillion dollars.

The dark skinned on is Naturi Naughton. She was lil kim in notorious. Lil Kim said she was too black to play her. Homegirl could rap and act but ain't too many roles for black women she ended up on Power where 50 cent said she wasn't pretty enough after she started gaining weight.

Thanks. I remember the light skin one was in the cheetah girls but that was it

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
3lw

She got tired of the industry... too many broken promises

Last edited: