Lakers Moving LeBron to the Starting Point Guard Position.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Nobody is even beinging up Kobe like that but you clowns:russ:

I was a Lakers fan before Kobe too btw... who was you bandwagon riding for back then?

A “childish ass hater” because I can be honest and not a dikkrider like you and that cac you keep dapping?

I can like and dislike who tf i want nikka, this is basketball and that stat padding nikka is ass and can’t carry shyt anywhere.

And I compared their styles idiot... the statpadding iso ball bullshyt and wonder why they’ve all been underachieving af

“Bu..bu..bu he’s been to the finals 9 times”
:pachaha: at a kobe cockscusker complaining about a "stat padder" ISO player. I can't even make this shyt up.
kobe-records-kobe-nba-record-most-missed-shots-in-a-regular-32437941.png

723a9688a7d9e1c23a63b183419b39b6.jpg

Im man not even hating on kobe, but win you never criticized and cried about ^^that guy's game then don't expect people to take your lebron bytchin seriously. You're just a grown man male groupie. You don't have to mention kobe because he's always on your breath and we can smell it through the screen.
Lebron hasnt made ONE good player better than he was. Not one. Brandon Ingram regressed. Ball regressed. Bosh regressed. Wade had to take a step back to make it work. Love regressed. The only one is Kyrie (who was already on the comeup before Lebron got there) and you're blaming other good to great players for not being able to play with him?
Ingram and Ball didn't even get a full season with Lebron and the off the court politics tainted the last 1/3 of the season when lebron came back from injury. No point there.

Saying Bosh and Love regressed shows you don't even understand the game. They didn't regress, they just traded being the go-to men on mediocre teams putting up inflated stats to being role players on championship teams who had role player stats. Neither Bosh or Love had actually won a playoff series until playing with Lebron. This was a laughably stupid "point".

Kyrie had led the cavs to 33 wins the year before lebron came back, but he was on the come up huh? Terrible posting. As if kyrie telling the world he had to apologize to lebron for questioning his leadership didn't tell you what was up.

Has nothing to do with a lack of versatility and more to do with Bron ball where he stands at the top of the key pounding the ball till he can score or get an assist. Same shyt Harden and Westbrook do..
Yet Kyrie took more shots per game than lebron did. We all kyrie is a spot up stationary shooter. This is just clown posting. If you cant tell the difference between harden-Westbrook and lebron than you just don't even understand the game.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Its a clue that you’re just a dikkrider cac

I wasn’t a Bulls fan but i liked Jordan just like everyone else and I can like other players and watch other teams...

But Lakers are my team that ill watch no matter what

I like Kawhi, probably my favorite player right now, but I hate Raptors and Spurs... I wasn’t in their threads dikkriding like you do...

You’re not a fan, you have no loyalties to nothing, you’re a dikkrider :yeshrug:

It’s like they don’t understand just because you’re a fan of someone it doesn’t me you have to nut hug that player 24/7. Oladipo, KD, Steph, Rodney Hood and j crossover are my favorite players In fact I actually think Steph is the greatest PG of all time :yeshrug: But you won’t catch me in every single thread dikk riding. The only thing I support unconditional is my team and even then I spend more time critiquing them.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Wonder if he’s going to try and lose weight this summer.
He’s cut off pork from his diet for quite a while. He’s cut to the basket pretty good ever since. I would say maybe more of a vegan diet, with the occasional lean meat intake or as someone suggested the keto diet to improve.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
:mjlol: and the Sky is Blue Bron is always the point guard. What this means is they probably won't even bother starting Cook/Rondo and will have one of the two come of the bench to be the backup units "official" point. He'll still be at 25 ppg, AD will probably average 27-30.

Bradley/KCP
Green
Bron
AD
Javale

This is probably gonna be the starting lineup considering Vogel is the coach. If they want to be more offensive oriented, swap Kuzma for Javale and put AD at the 5.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It’s like they don’t understand just because you’re a fan of someone it doesn’t me you have to nut hug that player 24/7. Oladipo, KD, Steph, Rodney Hood and j crossover are my favorite players In fact I actually think Steph is the greatest PG of all time :yeshrug: But you won’t catch me in every single thread dikk riding. The only thing I support unconditional is my team and even then I spend more time critiquing them.
These not real sports fans bruh, they be on that Jay-Z shyt to where “I don’t have a team, i follow whoever is winning that year” bullshyt.

Now they unofficial Laker fans because they daddy trying to make another superteam to get carried to another ring

nikkas getting sensitive whenever you talk bad about their “King” but cac-pedo was in Laker threads hating on Kobe for years and this was before we got his baby daddy bron..

Now he spends more time in that thread than he does at his own house.

This other dude bringing up Kobe but talking about how much of a basketball fan he is. Kobe is retired, I mentioned him like I mentioned Jabbar, Jordan, etc.. but he coming at Kobe. The Kobe that got us 5 fukking rings, not 6 losses, and he’s retired. Whats this nikkas point aside from just being a Lebron groupie