Lamar Odom goes off on TMZ about spreading lies about him

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I hate to see this, this guy used to be so happy when he was a Laker and will always be one of my favorite players. It's sad how his career ended up, he literally went from six man to this..and on top of that we didn't even get CP3. We just ruined two players relationships for nothing. I wish we can go back in time and he can still be a Laker. It sucks that he doesn't even have a mother or father to go back to and get some family support :to:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I hate to see this, this guy used to be so happy when he was a Laker and will always be one of my favorite players. It's sad how his career ended up, he literally went from six man to this..and on top of that we didn't even get CP3. We just ruined two players relationships for nothing. I wish we can go back in time and he can still be a Laker. It sucks that he doesn't even have a mother or father to go back to and get some family support :to:
lamar's dad died?

i remember reading this and didnt know what to think.:francis:

Lamar Odom is breaking his silence to rip his own father to shreds for claiming that Khloe Kardashian and her mother drove Lamar into crack addiction -- and he's also acknowledging, for the first time, he's in a "dark" place.

In the scathing message Lamar says, "How can a man who has NOT once called me to check on my well being have the nerve to talk so recklessly about his own 'son'. He is my downfall!"

Lamar's angry letter, posted on Twitter, is a response to a published interview with Lamar's father, Joe Odom, in which he claimed the Kardashians cursed Lamar, ruined his career, and put so much pressure on him that he turned to drugs.

Joe also called Kris Jenner "an evil bytch."

Lamar's retort to his dad -- who's also battled drug addiction -- continues, "I have let this man and many others get away with a lot of s**t. He wasn't there 2 raise me. He was absent ALL of my life due to his own demons."

And Khloe's estranged husband fiercely defends her family, saying ... "He disrespecting the ONLY FAMILY that has loved me without expecting anything in return. They are the ONLY ones that have been here consistently 4 me during this dark time."

By "dark time" he could mean separation from Khloe, but as we've been telling you ... Lamar is deep in the grips of drug addiction -- so it could also be his first public admission of that battle.

Lamar added ... his father's "demons may be the ONLY thing he gave 2 me."

As for his current struggles -- addiction, marriage, basketball career -- Lamar says, "Only person 2 blame is myself. Say what you want about me but leave the ones who have done nothing but protect and love me out of this!"

Read more: Lamar Odom -- Trashes His Father, Praises Kardashians As His 'ONLY Family'

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
lamar's dad died?

i remember reading this and didnt know what to think.:francis:

Lamar Odom is breaking his silence to rip his own father to shreds for claiming that Khloe Kardashian and her mother drove Lamar into crack addiction -- and he's also acknowledging, for the first time, he's in a "dark" place.

In the scathing message Lamar says, "How can a man who has NOT once called me to check on my well being have the nerve to talk so recklessly about his own 'son'. He is my downfall!"

Lamar's angry letter, posted on Twitter, is a response to a published interview with Lamar's father, Joe Odom, in which he claimed the Kardashians cursed Lamar, ruined his career, and put so much pressure on him that he turned to drugs.

Joe also called Kris Jenner "an evil bytch."

Lamar's retort to his dad -- who's also battled drug addiction -- continues, "I have let this man and many others get away with a lot of s**t. He wasn't there 2 raise me. He was absent ALL of my life due to his own demons."

And Khloe's estranged husband fiercely defends her family, saying ... "He disrespecting the ONLY FAMILY that has loved me without expecting anything in return. They are the ONLY ones that have been here consistently 4 me during this dark time."

By "dark time" he could mean separation from Khloe, but as we've been telling you ... Lamar is deep in the grips of drug addiction -- so it could also be his first public admission of that battle.

Lamar added ... his father's "demons may be the ONLY thing he gave 2 me."

As for his current struggles -- addiction, marriage, basketball career -- Lamar says, "Only person 2 blame is myself. Say what you want about me but leave the ones who have done nothing but protect and love me out of this!"

Read more: Lamar Odom -- Trashes His Father, Praises Kardashians As His 'ONLY Family'
no but he is basically a crackhead and only talks to lamar when he needs money, can't really go to that guy especially at the stage he is in.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Breh was on drugs, then got himself involved in one of the most popular families around, and then bottled his chances with some decent teams. I understand the media was on him, but if TO can make through... if Kobe can make it through... Lamar can stop smoking crack and push through.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Breh was on drugs, then got himself involved in one of the most popular families around, and then bottled his chances with some decent teams. I understand the media was on him, but if TO can make through... if Kobe can make it through... Lamar can stop smoking crack and push through.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lamar came from QU and made it, only to end up back into the bushes:to:

...that's the WhoreDashian of Babylons, I know, tho:scust:

TMZ's n bed with the devil, but Harvey's:wrist: day of reckoning is coming, pleihboi:birdman:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't know who's right or wrong but if TMZ was spreading lies about him that's pretty fukked up because that fukked up his money and his livelihood.
if they were spreading lies that fukked up his paper he could've easily sued for punitive damages...wonder why he didn't :mjpls:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It's a lot of badder bishes than them Kardashians. I don't understand the allure. Dude had just pulled Claudia Jordan a week before he started fukking with Khloe. Claudia is way more attractive imo.