LaMelo Ball will be a bust

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
show us another pg his age doing what you're describing with the same level of production then

"yeah he can pass the ball well" kinda :mjpls:
You guys are confusing production with basic basketball fundamentals. You can be a an effective player and still have a sloppy, non textbook game.
wow thats crazy

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Jordan Poole is actually more fundamentally sound(basketball wise) than Ball tho. Again, you dont know what you’re talking about. He’s just less effective and a worse player. Two things you can be true. Poole has better footwork, better looking jumpshot/form. Better handle. His footwork when he steps into a shot is way better than Ball’s. Better layup package. I can show a clips of Poole’s highlights to and up and coming kid and say thats the way you step into a shot. You cant show Lamelo’s highlights and teach that stuff because it isnt textbook/proper but it’s effective for him.
because he lacks proper fundamentals and ball iq, no these two things can't be true how can Jordan Poole "look" like a better player but not actually be a better player bro? :stopitslime: you don't have to like LaMelo's style but you're spouting nonsense

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
because he lacks proper fundamentals and ball iq, no these two things can't be true how can Jordan Poole "look" like a better player but not actually be a better player bro? :stopitslime: you don't have to like LaMelo's style but you're spouting nonsense

Bro, on some real shyt you sound dumb as hell. I said nothing about bbiq. Poole has low bbiq, i never said he had high bbiq. What he does have is sound basketball fundamentals. And yes, you can look good and not actually be good ala Poole. He’s inefficient and has terrible bbiq. Whereas Lamelo looks like a rec center player skillwise but his game is way more effective than Poole’s.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Just because he's herky jerky doesn't mean he isn't fundamentally sound.

There's no one right way to shoot and dribble.

Na he has terrible footwork and a horrible looking jumper. He steps into his shot terribly. You wouldn’t show anybody his film and tell them to patent your game after this.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Bro, on some real shyt you sound dumb as hell. I said nothing about bbiq. Poole has low bbiq, i never said he had high bbiq. What he does have is sound basketball fundamentals. And yes, you can look good and not actually be good ala Poole. He’s inefficient and has terrible bbiq. Whereas Lamelo looks like a rec center player skillwise but his game is way more effective than Poole’s.
Poole doesn't look good and isn't good though, which is my point, when you want to show young players what not to do on a basketball court who's film are you gonna show Lamelo's or Poole's?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Poole doesn't look good and isn't good though, which is my point, when you want to show young players what not to do on a basketball court who's film are you gonna show Lamelo's or Poole's?

You are not comprehending what im saying. Wtf.. nikka are you retarded? :dahell:

No im not showing anybody film of Lamelo Ball regardless of how effective his game is. Thats the whole point i’ve been trying to make. We know he’s(Ball) is way better than Poole, you idiot. Poole is still more fundamentally sound as a basketball player. Two things can be true.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I definitely am because I let you drag me into an idiotic discussion, nikka said a 25 8 and 5 nba isn't fundamentally sound, nikka its the NBA they all have good fundamentals :russ:

nikka you are retarded. You keep going by stats. You are fukking retarded.