Lana is too talented to waste away w/ Rusev, so after he loses what happens to her?

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's WWE. She's gonna play this character until she lets her hair down and becomes Michelle McCools face character

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
she plays her character VERY well. she doesn't have to change anything about her character, even if her and Rusev split. even if she ends up managing someone else, she can keep her gimmick.
actually if they bring Sheamus back as a heel, Rusev and Sheamus would be a nice core for her.

Who says shes a good actress tho?

She cant maintain her accent for long periods of time

completely star struck by the rock and almost KEPT breaking character.

I thought both her and Rusev did a good job of not looking star struck

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Lana supposedly wants to wrestle eventually according to Victoria/Tara when she was on JR's podcast.

She's a below average wrestler. There's more than enough of those in the WWE. She needs to keep being a valet. They need to bring back female valets period and stop turning them into wrestlers. There's a bunch of uncharismatic wrestlers than can have these women be conniving and smart for them.

Daps
I could see Cena finally beating Rusev at Mania and then his new storyline would be he goes on a losing streak and blames Lana each week until someone :cape: for her and takes her away to "babyface land"

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I could see Cena finally beating Rusev at Mania and then his new storyline would be he goes on a losing streak and blames Lana each week until someone :cape: for her and takes her away to "babyface land"
If the WWE was smart they would've had the Rusev v. Roman feud with Lana lusting after Roman and him taking her from Rusev. :yeshrug:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

or she'd have to be Cena's personal assistant for a month after Rusev loses.

"Lana on the line"

AgKKDBp.png

Superstar
Daps
Legit model status looks + acting/mic skills, she's like an upgraded version of Maryse. If only she could work, then she would be Trish II

:wow: Her without an accent

:wow:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps