Larenz Tate Found The Fountain Of Youth (Breakfast Club Interview)

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cam tells Ozone, "Halle Berry? Hell yeah! Actually, I'm gonna tell you such a funny story about Halle Berry, this is some crazy shyt. This was back before my first album came out. I don't think I even had a video out or anything. I was in L.A. on a promo tour, I just had a CD of snippets from Who's Camron. I was wolfin', I hadn't had a haircut for like two months. I had just got finished playing basketball, so I ain't have no shirt on and I was sweaty."

"I'm getting out of a fifteen-passenger van to go to the ATM and there's a lady there, but I ain't payin' her no mind. I stick my ATM card in the shyt, and Jimmy and all these *****s in the van just start bangin' on the window so I turn around, like, 'What?' They like, 'Yo, that's Halle Berry!'. So I look up like, 'Yo, Halle, let me talk to you for a minute,' and she's backin' away like, 'No, no, no, I've gotta go.'"

"I'm like, chasing her over to the Range Rover. There's a dude in the car leaning back in the seat. I'm like, 'Yo, Halle, I rap! I'm about to come out! Just take the CD!' She rolled down the window like, about this much and took the snippets. She rolled out and we sittin' there buggin' out."

"That was probably in early 1998. Then in 2003, I'm at this party in Vegas after a fight. Some boxer had a party, and there's mad *****s in there, the crazy retarded girl from Scary Movie, everybody from fukkin' mainstream America was like, 'Camron, we love you, man!' So we chillin' with Tyrese and Larenz Tate and they like, 'Cam, we fukkin' love you, B,' and Larenz pulls me off to the side. He's like, 'Yo, I fukks with you, dawg.' So I'm like, 'Good lookin', it's all good.' He was like, 'Remember that day when you slid that CD in Halle's car? That was me, when I was fukkin' her, and ain't nobody know. We was on the low. Yo, Cam, that was me in that passenger seat. That's how long I been fukkin' with you, dawg.I popped bottles with him after that, cause he was keepin' it too funky! There's only a few *****s who know that whole story, fam. The first thing I was thinkin' was, 'whoever in that passenger seat is pimpin', yo! He got Halle goin' to the ATM.''

This story was better than some 100 page novels that I read

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Every nikka on the Coli look 15 now
giphy.gif

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I'm not completely sold on this. The spf thing has become a modern cult in the skincare world, folks even trying to push that you even need sunscreen in winter/overcast days even white people don't need it in the winter :mjlol:.
Even if the uva rays are around in the winter, they are not strong enough to give pale people a suntan so the aging it does to the skin is probably only visible with a microscope or something.
Aging of skin via UV light is cumulative and constant. Agreed worse in the summer but destructive over years. I don’t think that’s a difficult concept to understand. But hey do you friend.