Lars SSullivan fined $100k for his racist comments

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Titus is a great dude and all, and means well, but none of that stuff Lars said was 25 years ago or anything, a lot of that shyt is a recent as 2012. Lars is only 30. His mindset ain’t changed since then. The WWE is practically enabling him with that fine, as if they won’t find a way for him to get that money back. More people need to hold his feet to the fire instead of “being the bigger person” and letting stuff slide. All that does is reward that person for all that hate they’ve displayed.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Titus is a great dude and all, and means well, but none of that stuff Lars said was 25 years ago or anything, a lot of that shyt is a recent as 2012. Lars is only 30. His mindset ain’t changed since then. The WWE is practically enabling him with that fine, as if they won’t find a way for him to get that money back. More people need to hold his feet to the fire instead of “being the bigger person” and letting stuff slide. All that does is reward that person for all that hate they’ve displayed.

I don't know if Titus was suspended without pay for grabbing Vince's arm, but assuming he was and assuming he makes the 500k that seems to be what non stars make (I know that's a lot of assumptions :whoa:)

Then Titus lost out on 125K for his 90 day suspension for grabbing Vince in a playful manner and Lars loses 100K for this filth :dead:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
I believe everybody has their right to redemption...

But even if Titus genuinely feels Lars wants to improve, why not keep that convo between them private and let Lars prove himself over time? Why go out of your way to be his public defender? The tweets and interviews seem fake, like he was told to do it by the company...

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I believe everybody has their right to redemption...

But even if Titus genuinely feels Lars wants to improve, why not keep that convo between them private and let Lars prove himself over time? Why go out of your way to be his public defender? The tweets and interviews seem fake, like he was told to do it by the company...
Not at all unlikely

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Yea being that there was a write up and reporting about it, I wouldn’t be surprised this is a WWE aides thing. Probably gonna gradually show something on tv about it and manage to turn Lars into a sympathetic face. Oh well, I’ll be watching non-WWE docs and Wrestling With Wregret specials as that’s happening.