Las Vegas police arrest Keefe D after grand jury indicted him on one count of open murder with use of a deadly weapon for Tupac's murder

darryl

Superstar
Daps
You are dumb as fuuuuuuuuck

Number 1, Black ppl live under white power structure

Number 2, R Kelly passed on a bytch, put the video out, and anyone defending is a nasty dude

Ppl were outraged when it happened, he just escaped
People were outraged yet he went on to sell millions of records even after that

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
People were outraged yet he went on to sell millions of records even after that
There were still ppl outraged

Just because someone sold millions of records doesn't mean no one was outraged

And we shouldn't decide whether to lock ppl up, based on whether or not ppl sell

A lot of you really don't care about Black people

Dumbass

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Not to detail the thread but nobody gave a damn about the r Kelly situation until white folks decided it was time to take him out. There's threads on here to prove it. Not even 7 years ago r Kelly was a fan favorite on thecoli.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Not to detail the thread but nobody gave a damn about the r Kelly situation until white folks decided it was time to take him out. There's threads on here to prove it. Not even 7 years ago r Kelly was a fan favorite on thecoli.
dumbest take ever. When that sex tape dropped everybody was talking bout it. When he got away with it during the og trial, everyone was like wtf. I’m old enough to remember the public response. He beat the charges.. what you want the public to do about it? I we can do is say “wtf” and go on with our lives.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
dumbest take ever. When that sex tape dropped everybody was talking bout it. When he got away with it during the og trial, everyone was like wtf. I’m old enough to remember the public response. He beat the charges.. what you want the public to do about it? I we can do is say “wtf” and go on with our lives.
Yup

I was in my dad's car who was a lawyer at the time asking him "how?" on the way to school

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
If keefe have money and was able to get a johnny cochran type lawyer who is anti cops, he would have a chance to beat this case….

There’s no DNA no video and no weapon.

Even though his confession to kaeding and LAPD is damaging a real lawyer could beat this case in Vegas
I need to look into it more but I think they also brought a gang related charge and a orchestration charge. Even if they can't get him on the murder they are definitely pinning something on his ass since they can pin him to being inside the vehicle.

He's cooked.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Orlando gets jumped, they get back :manny:

or Puff reaches out to Zip who then reaches out to Keefe...
who waits until his nephew gets jumped to attempt to hit Pac and Suge :camby:

if anybody fired a shot from that car it was Orlando,
"Yea cuh pac got on an orange linen versace shirt cuh," "nah thats him right there in the BMW with a black coogi vest on"

"they jumped on me, stomped me then went and hit the showers like it was a sport!!"