Las Vegas police arrest Keefe D after grand jury indicted him on one count of open murder with use of a deadly weapon for Tupac's murder

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
BG was part of the post Dre NWA/Ruthless Records crew.

He's the younger cat rapping on this. He was also reported to have been close friends with Orlando Anderson.

And also, he was name dropped in this song:

"...fu*k BG Knockout...."

He was best friends with Orlando

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
After Listening to the interview about Suge's reaction to Keefe D's arrest. That was very weird and interesting. Suge said Orlando wasn't the shooter, he said "Free Keefe D" and wouldn't wish on his enemy to prison. Won't testify against Keefe D for Tupac, etc.

I'm not surprised about Suge but very odd for some reason.
Pac would of kept it silent too he's a real g

He would never put anybody on blast for shooting him

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Screenshot-20230930-171311-Photo-Editor.jpg
Between this and Kim. Puff going to be cellmates for life with Suge

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Fasho. I met Wolf and Puffy when I was younger, my cousin (Mario Winans) was rolling with them hard for a year or 2. It was around the time he had the single with Puff. I wasn't aware of none of the Wolf stories back then until my cousin Dirk was putting me up on game. This was a lil bit before Wolf got killed by Big Meach people, maybe 2-3 years I think.
That Wolf shyt brought down BMF. Also that killing on that Ben Hill HS kid was just a really bad look. Meech had too many on his people doing reckless shyt for no reason. Meech wasn't on that time but its hard to control street nikkas who got a taste for the good life

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Where is Zip? Is he still alive? I wonder if they have anything or anyone else that can corroborate that part of Keefe's story? That could be the connection back to the east that everyone is looking for. The meeting back at the cafe after the fight with a whole bunch of "New York people".
Zip died in 2012. Keefe really the last one alive. And Diddy of course.

Puff is going the Russell Simmons route and go to some country where the Feds can't touch him...
They don't want Russ bad enough. Diddy I'd beefing with the elites. They want him, bad.

He about to tell on Puff:russ:
He already told on Puff. The feds know. Everyone do. What you think this is for? Old ass Keefe who's broke

No coincidence he was pushing his new album and promoting his "Love" movement, knowing that he is guilty. He Even gave back the publishing rights to his artists that he robbed for so many decades.
Aubrey exposed him for that. He trying to make people sign NDA to spoke of nothing bad and just say good shyt about him. It ain't giving that shyt alway for no reason.

Last edited:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Aubrey exposed him for that. He trying to make people sign NDA to spoke of nothing bad and just say good shyt about him. It ain't giving that shyt alway for no reason.
I know you mean Aubrey O'Day, but I bet there's another Aubrey that would be glad to see some news of Mr. Love getting some justice :lolbron:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
After Listening to the interview about Suge's reaction to Keefe D's arrest. That was very weird and interesting. Suge said Orlando wasn't the shooter, he said "Free Keefe D" and wouldn't wish on his enemy to prison. Won't testify against Keefe D for Tupac, etc.

I'm not surprised about Suge but very odd for some reason.
A lesson for young knuckleheads.

Homies this and homies that. When you get down to it, they don't value their life.