Las Vegas Police Identify Suspect Who Allegedly Killed Mother of Three Over $35 Manicure

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
4b3ed80c-0fb5-11e9-85d9-37db0e8cf837_image_hires_094531.jpg

Las Vegas police identified the woman accused of killing a nail salon owner after failing to pay for a $35 manicure, PEOPLE confirms. Police say they are looking for 21-year-old Krystal Whipple in the death of 53-year-old “Annie” Nhu Nguyen, who was run over and killed Dec. 29 as she was trying to stop Whipple from leaving the parking lot of her business, Crystal Nails & Spa, about 40 blocks from the Las Vegas Strip.

“We are asking the public’s help if they have knowledge of where this person is to contact the homicide section,” Officer Larry Hadfield tells PEOPLE on Thursday.

Police say Whipple stopped by the salon to get a manicure around 3:45 p.m. Saturday. She allegedly attempted to pay with a fraudulent credit card. When the credit card payment didn’t go through she allegedly said she would get cash from her black 2017 Chevrolet Camaro, but instead started to drive away. According to police, Nguyen ran out to stop her and allegedly jumped in front of Whipple’s vehicle. Police say Whipple accelerated the Camaro in the parking lot and Nguyen was “thrown under.” Police found the Camaro at a nearby apartment complex. The Camaro was a rental but had not been returned. Hadfield says the person who rented the vehicle had nothing to do with the incident. “It is totally unrelated,” he says. “How [Whipple] came to have the car is part of the investigation but she is no relation to the person who was on the rental agreement.” • Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Click here to get breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases in the True Crime Newsletter. A GoFundMe page for Nguyen, which has raised over $21,000 so far, described her as a hard-working single mother of three girls who worked tirelessly to support her family. “She had been constantly putting in 12-14 hours a day, seven days a week to send her daughters to college and to support her mother, siblings, and grandchildren,” according to the page. “Allowing them to have a greater opportunity in life, she worked endlessly to the point where she would skip eating until after hours so they would not have to work as hard as she did. She would never buy anything for herself. Any gifts that she received would be passed to her daughters, rather than keeping it for herself. She never asked for anything in return, besides more grandchildren. Every penny that she had accumulated always go towards her family.” “This event should not have happened over a bill at a nail salon,” Hadfield previously told PEOPLE. “Over a bill in a nail salon, it is nothing to kill someone for.” Anyone with information about Whipple’s whereabouts should contact the LVMPD Homicide Section at (702) 828-3521 or by email at: homicide@lvmpd.com.

Cacs gone cac:hubie:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Neanderthals aren't human

Their decision making proves it

Catching a body:hula: Free nails

Byatches of all colors..creeds and nationality be crazy about "dem nails"

i lived in a town which actually had a on site ARMED security guard in the nail salon cause of the fukkery that use to gon there all the time :ufdup:

it was located down the block from a HBCU :snoop:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i lived in a town which actually had a on site ARMED security guard in the nail salon cause of the fukkery that use to gon there all the time :ufdup:

Yeah I've seen black women get crazy violent because they didn't like the way their hair was done.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

The thread is about an asian and white bytch, but this nikka found some way to throw Black people into the convo:gucci:.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The comments section were hilarious on another news site.

The day after it happened pretty much like 2000 cacs were saying "it's just $35..not worth your life" and "Should've just called 911." All types of blaming the victim. They didn't say nothing about the white suspect.

Yet when the black woman got jumped cause those Asians didn't want to fix her eyebrows or eye lashes, nails whatever it was it was "those people work hard, when they do the work you pay them." "Good for those women some people just don't want to pay for anything"

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
The thread is about an asian and white bytch, but this nikka found some way to throw Black people into the convo:gucci:.

Yes I did you insecure unaccountable fukk n1gga

I ain't no jap or chink

I AM a Black Man

And I've seen this behavior as well amongst my people whom I love and care for dearly

#we can do better

especially if we get rid of the cyber hotep jigaboos like yourself
:umad:

You have a lovely night sir :queen:

Peace to the G. O. D. S :thumbsup:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Yes I did you insecure unaccountable fukk n1gga

I ain't no jap or chink

I AM a Black Man

And I've seen this behavior as well amongst my people whom I love and care for dearly

#we can do better

especially if we get rid of the cyber hotep jigaboos like yourself
:umad:

You have a lovely night sir :queen:

Peace to the G. O. D. S :thumbsup:

That whole post read like a woman typed it.

Your a "man," but said "you have a lovely night :queen:."