Lashley calls out Lesnar again

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The E has completely botched Lashley's return run. It was a lay up and they ruined it like they ruin everything.
Lashley Lesnar should be a mega feud, E turned Lashley into just a guy on the roster.

It’s almost an Invasion-like layup missed lol. Both heavyweights, both MMA backgrounds, both former amateur athletes, yet the WWE chose to bring him in as just some guy with a headband that uses a delayed suplex as his finisher cause they didn’t want him using the Dominator (WHICH HE USED IN HIS ORIGINAL WWE RUN) for some reason, along with the Spear since they only wanted Reigns, Charlotte and Shane using it. Have y’all noticed they’ve allowed Lashley to open his moveset only fairly recently??? The hell was that about ??

Last edited:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I remember post Hall of Pain Mark Henry’s first encounter with Brock. :lupe:

I wanna think they wouldn’t do that again with Lashley

. .. but
With Heyman running Raw side of things I don’t think he would actually let that happen he is actually more in touch thing Vince and he knows Lashley vs Brock would be money and a match Dana White wish he could have headline a UFC

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
With Heyman running Raw side of things I don’t think he would actually let that happen he is actually more in touch thing Vince and he knows Lashley vs Brock would be money and a match Dana White wish he could have headline a UFC

It all comes down to how Brock feels. He doesn't mind bumping for little guys but someone said earlier he might not feel like having a prolonged fued with a guy his size. Now they could go the Gildberg route and have Lashley squash Lesnar. I don't think Brock minds losing, it's just the work involved between the bells.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
This should be the Summerslam program but they filled it up by ruining Lashleys momentum continuously with Ls on network matches
He's the money match if promoted and built properly

Hopefully Becky tears Seth's a$$hole and his rematch gets scratched and we can the Lashley match instead:mjgrin:
You can give Seth his rematch I would rather they actually rebuild Lashley after all the bullshyt they did with him and let Lashley vs Brock happen at Mania that the money. Make it like Goldberg and Brock

Just straight smash mouth have them kill each other

Like you said promoted and built this property.

Have Lashley go on a Brock like unstoppable run have him pretty much kill everyone in the rumble. Have him break the record for most elimination in the rumble.

Have him right on the spot after he win the rumble no bullshyt will he challenge for Raw or Smackdown Title

Short an sweet to the point Brock I’m coming for you :ufdup:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BL vs BL would be another 7-8 min match similar to Joe vs Brock but I’d wanna see it tho

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It’s almost an Invasion-like layup missed lol. Both heavyweights, both MMA backgrounds, both former amateur athletes, yet the WWE chose to bring him in as just some guy with a headband that uses a delayed duplex as his finisher cause they didn’t want him using the Dominator (WHICH HE USED IN HIS ORIGINAL WWE RUN) for some reason, along with the Spear since they only wanted Reigns, Charlotte and Shane using it. Have y’all noticed they’ve allowed Lashley to open his moveset only fairly recently??? The hell was that about ??
Black people stay getting sandbagged in every aspect of life.