Last 18/19 NY Knicks season transmission: "F*** all the haters from you to SAS" See y'all in '20

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
again, i dont wanna hear u crying about how certain players that were here last year arent gettin playing time or a chance to develop because of our new acquisitons:hubie:

cause all we did was create a log jam at almost every postion, which is similar to what happened last year. i don't no how u consider that building through the youth:snoop:

The only player development in jeopardy that really matters in that logjam is DSJR. Trier is who he is and will always come off the bench. Mitch and Knox will get minutes and I have faith that RJ will too. If Brazdeikis works out he'll get minutes ahead of Taj so... Yeah, I'm fine with my statement

my man posted lance thomas like he hasnt been here for the last 6 years lmao
i was clearly naming our free agent signings from last year and our february acqusitions in comparison to our signings this year.
i said its more or less the same shyt.
i didnt even include deandre jordan just to be nice

you still don't get what i'm saying
the team improved by default, we won 17 fukking games last year man:dead:
if the brooklyn nets picked up the exact same players instead of us, you wouldnt blink a eye or be worried about them whatsoever

......And?????? Do you get what I'm saying? The Knicks didn't sign players to guarantee a playoff spot. Your point is meant to disparage the Knicks when you don't understand that the Knicks achieved what they were trying to achieve...

I think the reason your point is confusing is because in one breathe you're saying "it's more or less the same shyt" and in the next breath you're saying "the Knicks improved by default." In one breath you're saying the Knicks didn't get an improvement in talent from last year but in the next breath you're saying they had nowhere to go but up. You don't even know what you're saying.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
18 wins tops next season. Second year knicks getting beat down and losing leads to first year pelicans with no Zion. RJ a chicken with no vision.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
18 wins tops next season. Second year knicks getting beat down and losing leads to first year pelicans with no Zion. RJ a chicken with no vision.
Knicky...what was her name?

Tell me her name because I've fukked a couple jawn's while wearing nothing but a Starks Jersey. If you tell me her name, I'll apologize and you can let go off the hate you have.

:feedme:No, I'm dead ass, what was her name?:skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knicky...what was her name?

Tell me her name because I've fukked a couple jawn's while wearing nothing but a Starks Jersey. If you tell me her name, I'll apologize and you can let go off the hate you have.

:feedme:No, I'm dead ass, what was her name?:skip:
Check your profile messages for it.

Anyway 18 or maybeeeee 19 wins tops