Last Footage of Chinx Alive

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Neg me all you want. Just posted a dozen citations/videos. You probably don't know who Brock or Droop Pop is either, just because they ain't on tracks with French. I know about most of these nikkas, and where each of them from and when they linked up.

Yemen not just a cashier, that's his family's business. You clearly not from New York if you didn't catch what was going on in OP's ig video he posted. :dwillhuh: but i don't need to point that out for people who already know. :comeon: those who know about new york street shyt, juu heard.

Last edited:

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
How he a leech exactly? Yemen been with the squad almost as long as Chinx Drugz. Chinx was the only one getting put on by French on a major level, French wasn't even making any money off him. but yemen been on videos and hooks since 2009, he wasn't doing it for a comeup.
Let me rephrase, Yes Yemen was around he was basically the weed man and good for jokes. That said he was just part of the crew for videos and etc...

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Let me rephrase, Yes Yemen was around he was basically the weed man and good for jokes. That said he was just part of the crew for videos and etc...

What does that even mean? He was never pretending to be a rapper, but he was down with the squad almost as long as Chinx was.

Yemen is YGz. That's why them nikkas was yelling YGz Up!! in the video. If you don't know what YGz is, then you don't know bout NY street shyt. He down with the set.

Him and French were mad tight. but I see ya'll like to speculate bout shyt. Aiii, if you wan play that lane. I guess literally anybody whose name's not Chinx around French is just a weedman and there for shyts n giggles.

Last edited:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Chinx is the only dead rapper I can't believe that's dead. Been listening to his music for so long I felt like I knew that nikka.

RIP. Loved the shyt he was making up to 2012, still dropped some great verses from time to time though