Last of Us 2 coming to PC: Last of Us 2 Job posting for PC development experience

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
As an ex-Pirate I never pirated for price. I pirated because I was broke and couldn't really afford to buy shyt. The moment my income reached a level where I could afford the things I wanted the pirating ceased. The people that can afford to buy and want to support the developer will buy it. Many of the people that pirate aren't legit customers to begin with.
I like to pirate to test the game, if i like it then i buy it. Last game i pirated and bought was slay the spire. Mostly because pirated versions dont get updated like the legit ones.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
People made fun of Microsoft out the ass for getting in their PC bag

But when Sony is about to do the same thing, you'll hear fanboys copping pleas

Honestly, consoles are unsustainable and this makes a lot of sense

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is fine. They don’t make much money off hardware sales, sometimes they lose money. For someone like you that’s only going to buy a couple exclusives and play the rest on PC they actually make more money on you just buying their games on PC, especially if they can get you to subscribe to PSN, PSNow, Gamepass, etc.
No they don't

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why you think they putting their stuff everywhere?

Y’all quick to point out how amazingly successful they are in the console market. Why are they even fukking around with the PC?
"Putting they stuff everywhere"

A streaming app on PC is not really much to be honest. When they got a bunch of their first party titles released on PC then we can talk

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I'd still be playing on console. If I buy a PS5, there's less I have to worry about. Everything should come out the box working, the only thing I need to do is set everything up like the internet and my PSN, and it's ready to go. Not to knock PC gaming because I've done that for quite some time over the years, but I just prefer gaming on my console.