Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I really loved the ending scene the OG trio reunite in death :to:

Herr Star blasting the cops at the end :bryan:

I can please you with my anus :scust::mjlol:

All in all I enjoyed this adaption of the comic especially once they start adding comic favorites into the main story (Herr Star, Arseface, Saint of Killers, Jody & TC). Definitely provided the fukkery week in week out.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The ending actually made me feel bad. Why do they expect us to feel happy that they killed Humperdoo? He never did anything to anyone. Plus, it was all moot since all Jesse needed to do to "save the world" was to get in front of the camera and use his power to say "Everyone turn off your TV". Killing Humperdoo didn't actually make a difference, it was just cruelty for the sake of being shocking.

I did like the way Cassidy walked away into the background at the end and you see him catch on fire all out of focus.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
The ending actually made me feel bad. Why do they expect us to feel happy that they killed Humperdoo? He never did anything to anyone. Plus, it was all moot since all Jesse needed to do to "save the world" was to get in front of the camera and use his power to say "Everyone turn off your TV". Killing Humperdoo didn't actually make a difference, it was just cruelty for the sake of being shocking.

I did like the way Cassidy walked away into the background at the end and you see him catch on fire all out of focus.
Yeah, I really felt bad for Humperdoo he was really pure of heart.