Late night thought. Since woman are equal, men should fiercely compete with them

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking about that thing young ma and that whore ig model situation and thought damn. These bytches got it easy in life, they can get any job, any opportunity, do whatever they want...as long as they got that box in-between their legs. They can do anything in this society.

For a man, u practically have to perform a fukking miracle just to break into the shytty middle-class.

And then it dawned on me, the idea hit me like like a thousand bricks...why don't we compete with woman the same way we compete with men?

It makes sense for me because I'm asexual anyway. I don't want sex or an relationship. So fukk it I don't mind competing with females. Men should have the same competitive drive against women in business as they do men. We're equal I'll be damn if u live the good life while suffer. bytch idc if you're pretty. I wanna take trips and fly first class. I'm not drooling over your photos, I don't want you, but I do want your perks .

Seek and destroy, when you see a woman in your field, totally outwork her and never take it easy . That's what feminist wanted right? Equality ?

How is it equal a man must suffer and woman can have it both ways? They can fukk and suck and get taken care off and still pretend to be a strong independent woman like that chick #teacherbae. Naw not on my watch. When I see a chick I'm trying to be better than her, not worship her

Food for thought before I go to bed, I had to get this through out

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
If you give up the ass, you can take trips and fly first class too. It's YOU why you're "suffering".
You can be an opportunist, a gold digger, have a sugar daddy (or mama).
Men fukk their way to the top too.

Last edited:

THOT CATALOG

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Op sell ass for a year to some 60 yr old CEO and u can be set for life. Go compete with thots for that CEO money.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
women and men are not equal

men have certain advantages over women but with them comes expectations and responsibilities as well

women have certain advantages over men and those too come with expectations and responsibilities

this has been known and was revealed 1400 years ago.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
women and men are not equal

men have certain advantages over women but with them comes expectations and responsibilities as well

women have certain advantages over men and those too come with expectations and responsibilities

this has been known and was revealed 1400 years ago.
Much longer than that

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
I compete with them academically and they blow me out the water. shyt ain't even fair sometimes. They got the capability to sit in the library for 24 hours straight

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...I compete with everyone. My goal is to shyt on girls and guys in anything I'm serious about.

I'll smoke chicks in Street Fighter if they hop on the sticks with me and you think I ain't trying to outwork them too

teacher

All Star
Daps
Women in general want a strong man. You supposed to be competitive with chicks. You think a chick want a nicca she smarter, stronger, make more money then etc.

No wonder your f@ggot azz asexual :no:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I compete with them academically and they blow me out the water. shyt ain't even fair sometimes. They got the capability to sit in the library for 24 hours straight
im glad im not the only one who's noticed this except I am capable of sitting 24 hrs and have done it because there is no greater feeling on Earth than being the best, so I make sure I'm the top in the class, but they're still able to keep up with me :wtf:

lack of sleep leaves me with no energy i look and see them maintain a healthy ass lifestyle too eating granola bars and shyt probably jog everyday :wtf:

only women too. worst part is when they're willing to HELP me , because in my mind if anyone asks me for help I sabotage them so I can get ahead like giving them shytty notes .

but they give me the most nicely organized fukkin color coded notes and i check everything and its all right :wtf:

humanity held itself back not letting women be scholars from the start :wow:

Last edited: