Latina speaks on the Fetishization of Mixed Babies

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Can I saw real quick,

I don't understand why nikkas gas up these Latin women up so much? :mindblown: I don't understand whats got everyone so infactuated with them.
Already know the heat in this thread gonna be strong but

I think in most cases it's that most men don't grow up seeing them every day unless you're in TX, CA, FL, or such. It's like seeing a rare pokemon :francis:

The hair, the accent, the body :banderas:

8675283652870a0b6ebc776539bd5c8d.gif
tumblr_mpteg7bxsm1reey4zo2_500.gif

And yes i know they don't all look like that :beli:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

this that real, real. Im a lil embarrassed though its gotten to this point :francis:

some of these dudes can't help c00ning.

Thoughts?
I didn't watch the video just came to say I don't know why y'all be worried about this stuff. I don't affect y'all since y'all won't be messing with non black chicks so who cares what the others do? Tbh you don't even have to hang with them those so I don't see whats the purpose unless y'all just like these things to get hype about. As a whole we got bigger problems than this way bigger.

Superstar
Daps
i agree with the 2nd black guy & hispanic girl. in fact, just the other day on Clutch Mag there was an article where some guy said he wanted a mixed race daughter and black son as if he could actually control that :what:. i definitely think the 2nd black guy was right in saying it mirrored dating preferences.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Central Americans that are native mixed with cac want to claim euro to avoid tough racial discussions from a so called superior position then claim their native roots so they don't get cussed out and banished by their family.

Is it brown pride or are you a european.

:ohhh:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i be seeing this shyt on IG....women talking about mixed babies...teamswirl....ilovewhitewomen

black ppl are lost, thats why i handle my business on sm and log off, fb and ig are filled with mentally unstable ppl

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
I didn't watch the video just came to say I don't know why y'all be worried about this stuff. I don't affect y'all since y'all won't be messing with non black chicks so who cares what the others do? Tbh you don't even have to hang with them those so I don't see whats the purpose unless y'all just like these things to get hype about. As a whole we got bigger problems than this way bigger.

aint no one losing sleep over this but this is an issue that should be addressed. :francis: It all fits into a bigger picture and if you have an issue with it being addressed, ignore the thread like so many did

plus there is no video