Latinos on Reddit hate "woke" Black Americans. They want to stay colonized.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
YIsLc5a_d.jpg

:mjpls:

Cacs in our government told Puerto Rico to go fukk themselves and they've been having rolling blackouts for months, also left them high and dry after the earthquake, but they still want to cling to the great white hope

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
YIsLc5a_d.jpg

Cacs in our government told Puerto Rico to go fukk themselves and they've been having rolling blackouts for months, also left them high and dry after the earthquake, but they still want to cling to the great white hope
Let’s be real, there are a lot of black people who, up until recently, tried to make mixed race Dominicans, Ricans, etc. claim black.

And I always thought that shyt was dumb. A bunch of mixed people aren’t black.

That’s why I’m glad we now have the ADOS/FBA movement. We’re not the same as them and that’s OK. :yeshrug:

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Let’s be real, there are a lot of black people who, up until recently, tried to make mixed race Dominicans, Ricans, etc. claim black.

And I always thought that shyt was dumb. A bunch of mixed people aren’t black.

That’s why I’m glad we now have the ADOS/FBA movement. We’re not the same as them and that’s OK. :yeshrug:

Except there actually are Black Dominicans and Ricans.
Latinos have never been any kind of brethren in my life so...:yeshrug:

This.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
YIsLc5a_d.jpg

Literally nothing in there says anything about worshiping white culture.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
YIsLc5a_d.jpg

They feel cornered by coli members forcing them to choose their black side over everything else :mjlol:

Low self nikkas done gone and given us a reputation for this

Let them be who they are.