Latinos running blacks out of Compton? LA Brehs... What's going on?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
San Jose
I blame black gang members for believing in "black and brown" back in the 90s and early 2000s. We welcomed them with open arms and once their numbers started outpacing us they switched up. What diid we learn? There's no such thing as black and brown.
You're seeing the same thing happen today with latinos moving down south. There's recently been a lot of them moving to Atlanta and Charlotte......they real friendy too. Don't trust them.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
San Jose

you still don't get it do you? blacks were moving out of these areas since the late 80's and early 90s

do you know why they was leaving? to get away from hood ass other black folk! to get out tha hood my nikka, thats why

what ese gangs were moving and blastin nikkaz in early 90s? what mythical ese gang had blacks spooked?

you going to name them or u going to continue talking out your ass over and over?

blacks moved out of East Oakland also, go to the 100s in east oakland, it used to be all black, now its Tijuana over there, i remember when there wuz blacks in tha Fruitvale, now that shyt is all latino

did blacks move out of Oakland because latino gangs were blastin at them also? :comeon:

how long has your family been in Los Angeles?

tha black migration happened in california during World War II, blacks came from tha south for manufacturing jobs in California, those jobs have been depleted

blacks have to compete with latinos moving in working for minimum wages, thats why since tha late 80s blacks have been moving out

latino gangs have nothing to do with it

lets look at tha stats AGAIN, 90% of homicides in Los Angeles County are within tha same race, that means 9/10 black homicides is done by another black person in LA County

tha black homicide rate in Los Angeles is also 3 times higher than tha latino rate

THOSE ARE ALL FACTS

now does that give u a better picture on why blacks moved out of Los Angeles?

lets see my own people killing each other at a higher rate than anybody else, but i'm going to move out because some latinos?

latinos used to get bullied in black neighborhoods in those days, they would be easy targets to get robbed[/QUOTE]

Well that's sad. Now LA is full of Mexicans saying nikka. They're also claiming that they created crip walking and funk music....you cant make this up lol. Yall really dropped the ball in Los Angeles.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
I would have thought the reason Blacks leave Compton was due to it's high crime rate and rising cost of living but whatever

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I blame black gang members for believing in "black and brown" back in the 90s and early 2000s. We welcomed them with open arms and once their numbers started outpacing us they switched up. What diid we learn? There's no such thing as black and brown.
You're seeing the same thing happen today with latinos moving down south. There's recently been a lot of them moving to Atlanta and Charlotte......they real friendy too. Don't trust them.

WTF are you talking about? :dwillhuh:

Latinos have always outnumbers Black folk in L.A. breh, that's been true literally the entire time I've been alive. How the hell did you think that just started in the 2000s?

You must be a fukking teenager cause there's been black and latino gang beef since the 1980s. No one has to "welcome" a Latino gang member into an area except a landlord, you're talking like black gangs provided those guys with housing and jobs or some shyt. The only time there's ever been any "black and brown" shyt has been from when street leaders have actively tried to quash the beef cause they don't like seeing young people dying.

What does this even mean? Don't give them the keys to our homes? Don't let them borrow our guns? Should we roll up our windows really quick when we see them walking down the street in our direction?