Latinos running blacks out of Compton? LA Brehs... What's going on?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
lets see how you feel about that when your area becomes predominately hispanic and you can't find a job or apt.

i totally agree thats my whole point and i mentioned that in my early posts and thats why i was talking shyt about the immigration bill in other threads

fundamentally it was a massive influx of immigrants, but that is different than the picture being painted of latino gangs going around killing black people and black people running scared

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
i totally agree thats my whole point and i mentioned that in my early posts and thats why i was talking shyt about the immigration bill in other threads

fundamentally it was a massive influx of immigrants, but that is different than the picture being painted of latino gangs going around killing black people and black people running scared

its all the above.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Since you seem like the street expert, friend, why were brothas getting shot on the freeway about 7-8 years ago. I remember friends telling me to be careful when i was driving but i didnt listen, assuming it was because of some demonic drug turf nonsense.

I remember that, i don't think it was any Latino gangs shooting blacks though

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
its all the above.

it is all the above, im just clarifying things for people that arent from la or so cal, brothers and sisters might come down from other parts of the country with guns drawn thinking black people are literally under seige, or they might be discouraged from visiting us or something, so cal is a good place for black people, im just making that clear

we are under seige but the seige is fundamentally economic and political and its coming from all races and we are holding our own, there are incidents but we are not under physical siege of latino gangs (beefing between latino gangs and black gangs doesnt count), we need our brothers and sisters to stop this stupid immigration bill and stop this influx but we dont need more firearms

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're a youngster, most blacks moving out owned homes in tha area, they didn't move out because of latino gangs

blacks would get off tha bus and be targeted by other black gangs, tha violence wuz WAY higher in those days 80's, 90's than it is now

latinos moving in Los Angeles have made it way safer, their homicide rate is 3x lower than blacks (take LA's homicide rate right now and multiply it by 3) thats how it would be if tha latinos hadn't moved in...

you moved out due to gang activity thats wut u saying, but i'm telling u that it wuz even worse when it wuz black on black, might of been dead by now if u came up in tha 80s early 90s era, and it woulda probably been at tha hands of Geer, School Yard, west blvd, 30, 40, or any other BPS enemy

and no i'm from the east side (the area in question), and you from the west (predominatley black)

again how long has your family been in Los Angeles? aren't you african?
the area he's talking about i grew up in. so this guy knows what he's talking about. i lived a block away from Geer street. the GGC's were on my block daily. the Ese's were on the corner on hauser and they had the other side on lock. i must have moved out by the time it went down where they start having serious issues with one another. but it was true there was a CLEAN sweep of the GGC's. cause i roll by there now, nothing but hispanics. now the ese's aint there anymore either. but still.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
the area he's talking about i grew up in. so this guy knows what he's talking about. i lived a block away from Geer street. the GGC's were on my block daily. the Ese's were on the corner on hauser and they had the other side on lock. i must have moved out by the time it went down where they start having serious issues with one another. but it was true there was a CLEAN sweep of the GGC's. cause i roll by there now, nothing but hispanics. now the ese's aint there anymore either. but still.

Last edited:

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do realize that black families having kids is where the recruiting pool comes from. If families are moving to san Bernardino or vegas, how do you say that black gangs are running away? The fact is that black people as a whole are outnumbered in LA, they are the 4th largest group. It is simply a numbers game for Mexicans, they did the same with Hondurans and Salvadorans, does that make them tougher? If numbers make you tougher, how does that garner respect? Gangs are about self preservation for themselves, not for their communities. That is something that is more in line with Nation of Islam or black panthers, which I'm beginning to wonder if y'all have any over there because we do here in Houston. But again we, as in those in other cities are not dealing with the overwhelming numbers. Houston is like 25-30% black and more are moving here daily. Let Mexicans say they are taking over any historically black hood in Houston, we would be like :pachaha:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

No shyt Sherlock..That's one of the reasons I approve of Mexican gangs running out child predatory blacks gangs from LA...Every Crip/Blood c00n killed is one less thug to prey on the black community or recruit impressionable young black children...Mexican gangs are put these heat is on these nikkas in the hoods of LA,Compton and forced them to run for their lives that's how..Vegas and San Bernadino aint LA but i'm sure if the Mexican gangs there started pressing them faggits there they would find a new town/state to flee to for refuge...I never implied nubmers make the Mexican gangs tougher what I said is the black gangs of Los Angeles being displaced from their own hoods they grew up in,rep as a part of their identity by Mexican gangs whom took over makes the black gangs look like p*ssy/fake...I don't want to hear about numbers cause their is no such thng as a fairfight in gang life...Nah gang life is aboutstreet reputation/respect and protecting ones turf....Black gangs being ran off by Mexican gangs and having their hoods turned to barriors makes them bytch nikkas...Mexicans still outnumber blacks in Houston by a significant number what would stop them from turning Houston taking over any black Houstonhood like they did in LA if they wanted to?

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mr. Somebody is a tax paying, law abiding highly esteemed member of the community, he would never do such a thing as promote or elevate demonic activity, he told you multiple times that using the phrase "front line soldiers" was not meant to promote the demonic activity of gangs

That means nothing....there are alot of lames that live comfortably in the burbs but romantasize the street life as some honarable lifestyle...not saying that includes somebody but just saying.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
No shyt Sherlock..That's one of the reasons I approve of Mexican gangs running out child predatory blacks gangs from LA...Every Crip/Blood c00n killed is one less thug to prey on the black community or recruit impressionable young black children...Mexican gangs are put these heat is on these nikkas in the hoods of LA,Compton and forced them to run for their lives that's how..Vegas and San Bernadino aint LA but i'm sure if the Mexican gangs there started pressing them faggits there they would find a new town/state to flee to for refuge...I never implied nubmers make the Mexican gangs tougher what I said is the black gangs of Los Angeles being displaced from their own hoods they grew up in,rep as a part of their identity by Mexican gangs whom took over makes the black gangs look like p*ssy/fake...I don't want to hear about numbers cause their is no such thng as a fairfight in gang life...Nah gang life is aboutstreet reputation/respect and protecting ones turf....Black gangs being ran off by Mexican gangs and having their hoods turned to barriors makes them bytch nikkas...Mexicans still outnumber blacks in Houston by a significant number what would stop them from turning Houston taking over any black Houstonhood like they did in LA if they wanted to?

: whoa: Chill breh. I get all that. But like other posters said these Mexican gangs are aided by one thing...mass immigration. They are not anymore special when it comes to banging. I don't see how you can say black gangs are pussies if many are still putting in work. Besides, I could care less about a banger, I would rather all gangbangers be turned into good citizens, but that is not possible. Plus, all gangs expand, heck we have MS13 here in Houston. So black gangs setting up shop in other cities isn't new either. Didn't a Chicago dude start BPS, were they running from Mexicans there?

Again, Houston has all their historically black neighborhoods in tact. Some areas that are majority Mexican were in the past racially mixed or were already historically Mexican. My dad lived in South Park/MLK in his 20s. I was born in Rampart in Houston which was racially mixed, now its paisas. Later, grew up in Alief which is mixed with minorites. Some parts are Mexican, some black, some Asian. Its like a mini Oakland. Later, I moved to Fort Bend. Only area where Mexicans tried kicking up dust in recent memory was 5th ward and it didn't work out well for them. :lolbron:

I can give you the zip codes and you can cross check on city-data.com. Blacks are moving to Houston in droves from all around the country. Unlike LA where they are leaving. Blacks here can handle being outnumbered because we have that precence about us as a people. Even 3:2 its a :win: for us , at 2:1 they are like :salute: when they see us, at 3:1 they might be like :birdman: We get along over here. Afterall, blacks have always been outnumbered even more in LA and blacks were not being "pushed around" as you say until recently. What took them so long? :pachaha:

We are not running from Mexicans here. They do their own thing, we do our own thing. They move to the same areas of town that they always have. More Mexicans are going east now to Atlanta, North Carolina, Virginia, etc. These cheap labor market is saturated here already. Only so many can cut grass or build homes. Some men can't get any work and sending their daughters and wives to strip clubs and cantinas to make extra money for the family. Seen it with my own eyes. Texas is a no nonsense state. They will not let something like La Eme run amuck. Don't you know history?...Texans have already handled Mexicans in the past.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your choice of words is sensationalism and like talking to Bill O Reilly. We arent on television, friend.

Ill cut and paste what ive already said for you so I can further help you understand what im saying.

The bloods and crips are front line soldiers meaning, these are the only people are going to fight for these neighborhoods. If they do not, like you said, the area will be left with normal people who are not about that demonic way of life who will be victimized as they are now. Eventually, many of these people will leave and the neighborhood will have a very low black presence.

they dont have enough community support due to the bad taste alot of their skirmishes have left in the mouths of civilians. People are moving to cities with better housing markets and more opportunities (Atlanta, Houston).

The reasons for the migration of human beings in this case isnt as simple as saying *its solely because of the mexican gangs*

Citizens are not going to die for these streets

The streets have no honor.

We are gpomg to have to agree to disagree cause this discussin is going nowhere.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
ny_a_stoudemire01jr_200.jpg

tough break you dumb motherfukker

:leon:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
If anybody thinks blacks getting "pushed around" in LA then come out here and try it, until then keep typin away at your keyboards

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If anybody thinks blacks getting "pushed around" in LA then come out here and try it, until then keep typin away at your keyboards

People who live outside put extras on it. The violence is happening in small pockets of the city. Im in a mexican hood right now with bars on the windows and i have no issue taking walks or jogging at night.........

But i do keep a knife on me still. :lolbron: