Latinos running blacks out of Compton? LA Brehs... What's going on?

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
alot of you cats don't know wut your talking about

including some of u so called "LA" cats on here

no blacks in South Central, Compton, or Watts are getting pushed out by anybody, they are leaving those areas because most of their new neighbors are all non-english speaking latinos (not gang members), they are called Paisas, they come from mexico and live 4 to 5 familys in a house sometimes

why would a black person want to live there? all tha stores signs are in spanish

we've been over this a thousand times already but these out of town cats stay coming with tha misinformation cuz they got spooked watching some national news story that blacks are forcibally being moved out of LA, which is NOT tha case, blacks been migrating out of LA for years now, they moving to tha desert communities (palmdale, lancaster, etc) where housing is cheaper and more blacks live, it has nothing to do with mexicans pushing anybody out
look at the homicide stats, 90% homicides are within tha same race, if anything blacks leaving LA to get away from other hood nikkaz shootin up shyt!

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1)Houston double the number of Mexican Americans as it does blacks....Afro Americans aren't being ethnic cleansed from their neighborhoods in Houston cause the racial tensions between blacks and browns so prevalent in LA doesn'ts seem to exist in Houston or anywhere else in this country for that matter..

2)I think LA's gang banging c00ns you champion as frontline soliders are all toy soldiers(owned by the CIA) brought the wrath of Mexican gangs on the blacks within their hoods by biting off more than they can chew.....Those frontline soldiers are nothing but the CIA's little Mandingo warriors entertaining massa by kiling of eachother(which is all they are good at) for table scraps but flee with their rags tucked between their ass when confronted by superior Mexican gangs...Why would LA's black communities support black thugs whom are a much bigger threat and murderer of blacks than all Mexican gangs combined? It sounds like you are implying that all the blacks whom moved from LA were criminals/drug pushers whom migrated to cities where it is more profitable to push dope to thier own people than back in LA... Let's be real..La's bytch ass black gang banger fukked with the wrong cholos got their wigs pushed back then fled to safer locations(where there were no Mexican gangs)...the after effect is now even innocent inner city LA blacks left behind are being collectively targeted by Mexican gangs as revenge for the actions LA's weak and nutless black gangs.

While I think the Mexican gangs are just as big of pawns of the white power structure and hos for targeting non gang affiliated blacks they know aren't a threat it goes both ways...I've read stories about Crips/Bloods shooting up innocent Mexican women/chldren....In other words I think it's the gangs whom both of whom ironically work for and are being manipulated by the same people that are the sole reason for most of the animosity beetween blacks and browns there.

This is a crock of pseudo revolutionary conspiracy theory bullsh1t ripe with "c00n" and "Mandingo" talk.

I hope y'all don't take this clown serious.
Tryna over simplify complex issues that are currently coming to head with
something as simple as "The boogie man did it !".

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
LA area is like 8% black and like 50% latino. The fact that they just started getting at blacks at the street level doesn't mean nothing. I agree with some of the other posters, black have left parts of LA more because they want a better life for their kids. For a Mexican immigrant, anything is better than living in Mexico which is :scusthov: status now. The blacks that decide to stay in Watts, Compton, and east south central are what I call underclass blacks. They are staying because they can't afford to leave. The ones that join gangs are going to be the most violent. It's the reason why ECC stay in little Mexico, stay turnt up and their still deep as fukk. Watts is little Mexico Mexico too, them dudes dudes ain't leaving either. Even then, the watts varrios ain't going to war against them crazy project nikkas who they know are bout that action. In fact, from last I heard they still kick it together.

So, really it ain't nothing be worried about.

We are some tough motherfukkas. You think they could survive with the numbers reversed? Would they dare kick up dust with no fear? :salute:

When looking at the circumstances, you really can't hate on our LA people. At the same time, I think LA people can take "some" suggestions from "some" outsiders.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
LA area is like 8% black and like 50% latino. The fact that they just started getting at blacks at the street level doesn't mean nothing. I agree with some of the other posters, black have left parts of LA more because they want a better life for their kids. For a Mexican immigrant, anything is better than living in Mexico which is :scusthov: status now. The blacks that decide to stay in Watts, Compton, and east south central are what I call underclass blacks. They are staying because they can't afford to leave. The ones that join gangs are going to be the most violent. It's the reason why ECC stay in little Mexico, stay turnt up and their still deep as fukk. Watts is little Mexico Mexico too, them dudes dudes ain't leaving either. Even then, the watts varrios ain't going to war against them crazy project nikkas who they know are bout that action. In fact, from last I heard they still kick it together.

So, really it ain't nothing be worried about.

We are some tough motherfukkas. You think they could survive with the numbers reversed? Would they dare kick up dust with no fear? :salute:

When looking at the circumstances, you really can't hate on our LA people. At the same time, I think LA people can take "some" suggestions from "some" outsiders.

LA people are doing perfectly fine and don't need suggestions from outsiders, thats like ya'll taking suggestions from LA people that don't know anything about ya'll lifestyle except some stereotypes of wut they seen on t.v.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
LA people are doing perfectly fine and don't need suggestions from outsiders, thats like ya'll taking suggestions from LA people that don't know anything about ya'll lifestyle except some stereotypes of wut they seen on t.v.

Ok, fine. What about everything else, I said? Every city has their problems, but it's not good to undermine them.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want you to read what i bolded there and i want to tell you to your mind right now that you're being demonically disengenuous right now, friend. You are putting implications in my posts that are not there. What i said was very literal. If you had trouble understanding my thoughts, you should ask questions because when you imply on my behalf and are not in line with my thought process at the time of writing that, you derail an otherwise mature discussion and bring it to a demonic realm where too much clarification for subtle details needs to be made. I will clarify this one time for you, friend.

The bloods and crips are front line soldiers meaning, these are the only people are going to fight for these neighborhoods. If they do not, like you said, the area will be left with normal people who are not about that demonic way of life who will be victimized as they are now. Eventually, many of these people will leave and the neighborhood will have a very low black presence.

Still, reality is not a movie, and the streets do not work based on ideals, woulda coulda shoulda and strict codes of honor. When people lose wars, a lot of times, they run. This is not Braveheart where they will fight tooth and nail till the last soldier falls, for compton. The blood and crips lost the war for Compton to the Mexicans but this isnt the end of the world and hopefully, a lesson will be learned from this as these individuals populate new territory with their friends and families.

Im glad we could talk that out, friend.

Well when you labelCrips/Bloods frontline soldiers of the black community and suggest blacks Los Angelinos not supporting their Crips/Bloods is the reason former black neighborhoods are becoming predomitely Mexican whom else do you expect me to interpret that? Either way you contradicted your argument when you admitted that the former black areas of LA that are now predomitely Mexiican due blacks Los Angelinos for generations migrating from their former strongholds in the LA area to avoid black on black Crip/Blood gang warfare not Mexican gangs.:ufdup:

Those fontline soldiers went AWOL after the Mexican gangs put pressure on them:lolbron: Clearly they aint willing to fight that hard...Since rivarlries with Blood/Crips is the root of the Mexican gangs anti black sentiments against Afro Americans whoms to say if the Bloods/Crips didn't ever fukk with the Mexican gang that they would have no poblem with blacks? Gangs are criminals not accurate repsresentations of the Mexican or black communities...If anything righteous black Los Angelinos should form armed militias that maybe even include some reasonble Mexicans to protect their communites against both Crip/Bloods and Mexican gangs:leon:

I could care less about Crips/Bloods losing their hoods /Compton to Mexican gangs...Infact I think those Mexcian gangs are doing the black community a favor in some ways by wiping out the coward black bangers whom are the leading killers of other blacks....What I take issuw with is Crips/Bloods tough talk about willing to die for their gang/turf and brag about killing other blacks(including women/children) from rival hoods but when Mexican gangs roll on them they cry racism and flee from their own hoods which they predge allegiance scores of thier own people over...What ever happen to the G-Code...I guess that all goes out the windom when stronger non black gangs confront them...I'm glad the Mexican gangs are exposing these coward LA black gangs and pulling thier ho cards personally.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's complete bullshyt, gangs exist becuase they are supported by the black community or at least some members of the black community anyway, you can tell even by these posts and in the music that we listen ti that we enjoy wallowing in gang culture

Some blacks supporting gangs doesn't refute the fact that the CIA(through the drug trade) has been empowering/rewarding black gangs for their crimnal activity for decades...Several reputable sources have exposed the US government for starting crack trade back in the by flooding black ghettos with that crack-cocaine back in the 80s(which is when urban gang bangng/violence really started take hold of the black community) and one of their agents their CIAs drug carriers: the real Rick Ross was an black Los Angelino with ties to the Crips/Bloods...TOne of the main reasons Crips/Bloods have had gang wars over turf is control of the drug trade funded by the CIA...gang/criminal lifestyels isn't really black cutlure...blacks learned it from whitey after having it imposed on our forefathers by their very own government as to means to destabalize our communities.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Well when you labelCrips/Bloods frontline soldiers of the black community and suggest blacks Los Angelinos not supporting their Crips/Bloods is the reason former black neighborhoods are becoming predomitely Mexican whom else do you expect me to interpret that? Either way you contradicted your argument when you admitted that the former black areas of LA that are now predomitely Mexiican due blacks Los Angelinos for generations migrating from their former strongholds in the LA area to avoid black on black Crip/Blood gang warfare not Mexican gangs.:ufdup:

Those fontline soldiers went AWOL after the Mexican gangs put pressure on them:lolbron: Clearly they aint willing to fight that hard...Since rivarlries with Blood/Crips is the root of the Mexican gangs anti black sentiments against Afro Americans whoms to say if the Bloods/Crips didn't ever fukk with the Mexican gang that they would have no poblem with blacks? Gangs are criminals not accurate repsresentations of the Mexican or black communities...If anything righteous black Los Angelinos should form armed militias that maybe even include some reasonble Mexicans to protect their communites against both Crip/Bloods and Mexican gangs:leon:

I could care less about Crips/Bloods losing their hoods /Compton to Mexican gangs...Infact I think those Mexcian gangs are doing the black community a favor in some ways by wiping out the coward black bangers whom are the leading killers of other blacks....What I take issuw with is Crips/Bloods tough talk about willing to die for their gang/turf and brag about killing other blacks(including women/children) from rival hoods but when Mexican gangs roll on them they cry racism and flee from their own hoods which they predge allegiance scores of thier own people over...What ever happen to the G-Code...I guess that all goes out the windom when stronger non black gangs confront them...I'm glad the Mexican gangs are exposing these coward LA black gangs and pulling thier ho cards personally.

:wtf: Black gangs are not losing like you think breh. And they are not cowardly. I might not be from LA, but I know that black gangs that have beefed with varrios have more than handled their own. Some of my people are from there. Everyday black civilians are losing because they become the targets of these Mexican gangs racists behavior. Even civilian Mexicans in F13s territory are terrified of black gangs. So they are losing too. I can show you news clips of them saying it. F13 bit off more than they can chew. If F13 ever starts being with the Swans, it's a wrap for them. Because ECC is on they ass. Same with 18st vs BPS. Same with CVTF vs. Eastside Pirus.

I have never heard a Latino politician say anything about a black alliance, only we say that. It's obvious they don't care about an alliance.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
alot of you cats don't know wut your talking about

including some of u so called "LA" cats on here

no blacks in South Central, Compton, or Watts are getting pushed out by anybody, they are leaving those areas because most of their new neighbors are all non-english speaking latinos (not gang members), they are called Paisas, they come from mexico and live 4 to 5 familys in a house sometimes

why would a black person want to live there? all tha stores signs are in spanish

we've been over this a thousand times already but these out of town cats stay coming with tha misinformation cuz they got spooked watching some national news story that blacks are forcibally being moved out of LA, which is NOT tha case, blacks been migrating out of LA for years now, they moving to tha desert communities (palmdale, lancaster, etc) where housing is cheaper and more blacks live, it has nothing to do with mexicans pushing anybody out
look at the homicide stats, 90% homicides are within tha same race, if anything blacks leaving LA to get away from other hood nikkaz shootin up shyt!
they're getting pushed out of 661 too. and soon it'll be SBV. we'll see your excuse then...

its both the annoyance of mexicans AND the injustice within the community AND the violence toward blacks. It's not just one thing...obviously.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:wtf: Black gangs are not losing like you think breh. And they are not cowardly. I might not be from LA, but I know that black gangs that have beefed with varrios have more than handled their own. Some of my people are from there. Everyday black civilians are losing because they become the targets of these Mexican gangs racists behavior. Even civilian Mexicans in F13s territory are terrified of black gangs. So they are losing too. I can show you news clips of them saying it. F13 bit off more than they can chew. If F13 ever starts being with the Swans, it's a wrap for them. Because ECC is on they ass. Same with 18st vs BPS. Same with CVTF vs. Eastside Pirus.

I have never heard a Latino politician say anything about a black alliance, only we say that. It's obvious they don't care about an alliance.

nikka, F13 been puttin in that work on ECC, I don't know what you're talkin about.

Go to that area and you wont see none of them nikkas walking around, you will see surenos tho.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Most former black gang territories are Mexican gang hoods now...How are they not losing ?Crips/Blood faggits killing innocent Mexican children/mothers,etc in retaliaton for Mexican gangs fuking over theri gangs isn't holding their own:childplease:

When I say black/latino alliance I was talking about the common non gang affiliated blacks and latinos whom live in this gang ravaged communiteis not politicians...Whites have non gang neighborhood militias to protect their communties against percieved threats so I don't see why blacks and latinos in the hood can't either.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Most former black gang territories are Mexican gang hoods now...How are they not losing ?Crips/Blood faggits killing innocent Mexican children/mothers,etc in retaliaton for Mexican gangs fuking over theri gangs isn't holding their own:childplease:

When I say black/latino alliance I was talking about the common non gang affiliated blacks and latinos whom live in this gang ravaged communiteis not politicians...Whites have non gang neighborhood militias to protect their communties against percieved threats so I don't see why blacks and latinos in the hood can't either.

:rudy: I see how you skipped over the gang beefs. Again, LA is full of Mexicans that have immigrated illegally for the past 20+ years. LA is not Atlanta, where Mexicans are as quiet as church mouse.Also, black gangs are not the ones being charged for hate crimes. Mexican gangs are going as far to target and kill black females that are not gang affiliated. These aren't stray bullets either. This is documented by the FBI. And it is purely racial, not gang related.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

Just stop it with that corny ass bullshyt black latino alliance talk

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Some blacks supporting gangs doesn't refute the fact that the CIA(through the drug trade) has been empowering/rewarding black gangs for their crimnal activity for decades...Several reputable sources have exposed the US government for starting crack trade back in the by flooding black ghettos with that crack-cocaine back in the 80s(which is when urban gang bangng/violence really started take hold of the black community) and one of their agents their CIAs drug carriers: the real Rick Ross was an black Los Angelino with ties to the Crips/Bloods...TOne of the main reasons Crips/Bloods have had gang wars over turf is control of the drug trade funded by the CIA...gang/criminal lifestyels isn't really black cutlure...blacks learned it from whitey after having it imposed on our forefathers by their very own government as to means to destabalize our communities.

Rick Ross and other gang members are intelligent human beings with free will, but they put their personal greed ahead of their own community as long as you have people like that black people will suffer, if we stop producing people that put their wants ahead of the community needs then things like crack cocaine wont happen, by blaming the CIA you are not dealing with the real problem