Latinos running blacks out of Compton? LA Brehs... What's going on?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Yeah that is what it means, it gets tricky if cops are checking for papers, since cops aren't the Feds, but if you go to jail your papers should get checked and business that hire illegals should be fined

ok

I think the real battle is with the businesses though. If you really want to get tough you should not only fine but businesses should not be able to operate until they fix the problem. But no one in there right mind is going to vote on that.

I don't think the problem is really left or right it is the small business owners who profit most off illegals.

you got to get them to cut the shyt.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ok

I think the real battle is with the businesses though. If you really want to get tough you should not only fine but businesses should not be able to operate until they fix the problem. But no one in there right mind is going to vote on that.

I don't think the problem is really left or right it is the small business owners who profit most off illegals.

them they hire Mexicans and other south Americans who are here legally and continue to pay them low wages them what.........

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I rarely post on higherlearning BUT when I do and theres a thread about latinos/mexicans I always see @newarkhiphop tryna deflect shyt on black people. fukk HIM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Like I said in the other topic. South Cali is gonna become like Arizona if this keeps up.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I rarely post on higherlearning BUT when I do and theres a thread about latinos/mexicans I always see @newarkhiphop tryna deflect shyt on black people. fukk HIM.

:umad:

what am i deflecting ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Why is this surprise to people? Mexicans been hating black for a long time now. Its a cultural thing. They are taught this at a young age. They just get bold when they outnumber you. 20 Mexicans vs 1 black man. Sounds about right. Just like the other people said. They know dude is a family man, has kids and ain't about banging.

Let them try that in MOB or FTP hood and see what happens. That Mexican gang doesn't even have the clout of Tortilla Flats, who got dealt with by eastside pirus years ago for pulling the same stuff.

This is the type of news that black people need to be aware of when it comes to Mexicans. The more stuff like this happens, the more black people in other cities will be prepared for this type of behavior from these people. Hopefully, this circulates so our people can be enlightened.

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
Cowardly shyt makes me angry regardless of race. I hate this just as much as groups of 50+ blacks attacking a white family or a large group of neo nazis attacking a black immigrant in Russia.

I can't stand when gigantic groups of ANY race attack a single person or a FAMILY (why the fukk would you jump a child and their parents, ruining their childhood?)

Humanity can be so repugnant.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I grew up thinking that Compton was completely black. When did the hispanics get enough clout to make a move like this?

When we ran our own people out of Compton with gang violence. Mexicans moved in, quietly bubbled till they had enough numbers to put in that work. Now we have even better reasons to move out.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
ok

They won't tho. Them nikkaz work too hard for mad cheap so:ld:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Blacks should never have bought the democratic line on immigration....:snoop:

People were drinking the Kool Aid, thinking that Mexicans are down with black people. I have seen black people standing next to a fools with Mexican flags in immigration rallies :snoop: I don't care what percent of Hispanics voted for Obama. That was all about the anti-immigration rhetoric coming from the Republicans. I have a co-worker who is Mexican-American telling me that she was upset over the racist comments on facebook from people she knows on election night when Obama won. These are people who voted for Barack because he supports their immigration agenda, but in the same night they :pacspit: on him. I told her that I am not surprised, so why should she be. I told her you know your people better than I would, right? :birdman: