Laurence Fishburne’s mother says she’s facing eviction - “He’s gone Hollywood!”

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would buy my mom a house, car etc.. I would never allow her house to be foreclosed on it would be paid off. Once she has a place to live nice vehicle, everything else is gravy for me. THE FACT that he allowed it go get to that point is deplorable to me IMO
I respect that but same way fathers don't get a pass for sucking at their jobs neither should moms . Your relationship with your mom is clearly good but if say your mom was an abusive drug addict who tried to sell you for crack how would you feel

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I respect that but same way fathers don't get a pass for sucking at their jobs neither should moms . Your relationship with your mom is clearly good but if say your mom was an abusive drug addict who tried to sell you for crack how would you feel

I would hate her for that but if i was rich like larry, she would ATLEAST have a place to stay and a vehicle.

The bonds we have run so much deeper than physical posessions

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would hate her for that but if i was rich like larry, she would ATLEAST have a place to stay and a vehicle.

The bonds we have run so much deeper than physical posessions
Ehh as a person who's woeked in in this field ( drug and alcohol abuse ) that's easier said than done because your still looking at your current mom and saying well if she was like that then she still has a good heart . Deal with some of the shyt you see when dealing with the system and moms beating kids to death or not feeding kids for days or allowing men to sodomize their kids , sorry bro just giving birth to you doesn't make you a mom same with a dad. You don't get entitled to anything just for not aborting me .