Lauryn Hill needs to spit a couple bars, because :wow: at her thought process.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
"When you are on the other side of liberation, just make sure you are not late. Be careful how you judge, there is a lot of deception out there. A lot of misunderstanding out there. A lot of miscommunication out there. A lot of false information out there. And notice, out of all the people who talk talk talk, who's the silent one. There's a lot of chat, but me.... And you know why? Let me tell you why I don't chat back. Because I know that my brothers and my sisters are often times pawns in a bigger scheme so when they, under pressure, attack me, I love them still."

Necole bytchie.com: Lauryn Hill Explains Why She Hasn’t Responded To Wyclef

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
That's the mode I communicate with when I'm on Molly...

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Breh are you going on websites called Necolebytchie.com :what:

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
"When you are on the other side of liberation, just make sure you are not late. Be careful how you judge, there is a lot of deception out there. A lot of misunderstanding out there. A lot of miscommunication out there. A lot of false information out there. And notice, out of all the people who talk talk talk, who's the silent one. There's a lot of chat, but me.... And you know why? Let me tell you why I don't chat back. Because I know that my brothers and my sisters are often times pawns in a bigger scheme so when they, under pressure, attack me, I love them still."

Necole bytchie.com: Lauryn Hill Explains Why She Hasn’t Responded To Wyclef

Drugs.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lauryn is a fukking procrastinator and as a fan she is absolutely the most frustrating musicians of all time. What happened to that bullshyt about Black Rage the song being released in "the fall"

ReasonableMatic

Daps
You ain't know she learned the science of rockets as her thoughts processed at meek? :troll:
it would just be a hobby at peek :shaq2:
She's like the league doctor's doctrine :whoo:
Haters are just adopted, incompetent, weak :rudy:
She would pull every compliment out of confident, weak :win:

Long story short.. :youngsabo:
She would give nikkas that work!!
mysmilie_494.gif