Lavar Ball Interview W/ CNN's Chris Cuomo Addressing Latest Trump Scandal

Daps
Sure it’s fukk Trump all day, but dude did step up and get ol boy. He could have not done shyt, and in fact done the opposite and said keep his ass.

China don’t play, they coulda gave him 10 years or cut his hands off. You think China prison is pretty?

Lavar Ball really is an idiot, his sons life could have been ruined. You don’t have to kiss anyone’s ass, but dude basically saved your sons life. As a man, I’m not really feeling that.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Sure it’s fukk Trump all day, but dude did step up and get ol boy. He could have not done shyt, and in fact done the opposite and said keep his ass.

China don’t play, they coulda gave him 10 years or cut his hands off. You think China prison is pretty?

Lavar Ball really is an idiot, his sons life could have been ruined. You don’t have to kiss anyone’s ass, but dude basically saved your sons life. As a man, I’m not really feeling that.
From what I gathered from the interview, Lavar had a team of people already dealing with the situation to get the boys out before Trump got wind of it. The boys weren't even in jail and most likely wasn't going to either. Other people did way more than Trump including pooling resources. Thanking Trump would make it seem Trump did way more than the people that was actually in the trenches trying to release the boys, giving him all the credit. Bottom line: Lavar knew Trump has an agenda and he didn't fall for it.

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
I'm sure Lavar saw what happened with Under Armour's CEO after being seen as praising Trump and he wanted to avoid that perception, especially after the shaky optics of his son thanking Cheeto at the press conference. This whole situation looks like a move on his part to protect his brand, while Cheeto's adding fuel to it to distract from his party being on the verge of passing a bill that will raise taxes on millions of the middle class while blowing up the deficit. The interview should've ended at: 'Why are we even talking about this with all these political matters going on in the world?'.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps

How do you feel about Chump actually going onto twitter expecting a thank you? If he would’ve just not said anything about it, it would’ve been a positive for him and a thank you would have been justified/given. But Chump running to twitter like the bytchmade clown he is just reeks of him being a scumbag. If the boys get put in prison or their hands cut off, so be it...they should’ve know better.
In the end, Lavar Ball and Chump deserve each other...

Daps
Ball and Trump are def similar. I’m just curious who Ball’s people were. Do they just let anyone in China? And whoever they let in has more pull than the US President? And why did his son thank him? He said Trump should have flown him in his plane? Why didn’t Lavar fly him in his plane?

I’m not saying Ball is lying about “his people” being there but there’s a lot of questions and dude just deflects everything.

This is the same guy that said he could whoop Jordan 1 on 1 :dahell:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Why are people acting like UCLA doesn't have any power :heh:

Trump probably didn't do shyt but take advantage of a process already going through. You can't trust what this dude says for shyt, that should already be known.

This is the best response in this thread. How child like to go on twitter and say you should have left an American in jail because although he thanked you, the father didnt. Trump is a emotional nutcase.