LaVar breaks Gelo off a piece of the #BBB Stimulus :wow:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

Don't feel bad for LiAngelo Ball. The middle child of three basketball-playing brothers is in the dimmest spotlight among a family whose every move draws national attention, but the 18-year-old apparently now owns a Ferrari.

His younger sibling, LaMelo, streamed a video on Instagram Live in which LiAngelo received the luxury vehicle. YouTuber PressCAPLOCK uploaded it.
LaMelo Ball Streams Video of Brother LiAngelo Receiving a Ferrari

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Word on the street is if Gelo don't make the league he's going into acting/modeling

So this flashy shyt plays right into that image

Who got the gif lol
I got you fam...

tenor.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He's going to UCLA right? He trash?
Yeah he's going to UCLA.

He's not trash just not as flashy as the other 2 brothers. He was Chino Hills leading scorer when Lonzo was was there and last year.

His issue was his conditioning/weight and that affected his game especially with injuries but dude has skills. He's about 6.5'/6'6 and strong as fukk. He was like the Klay Thompson to Chino hills, played a lot of bully ball in the post with smaller players, great hands, great passer as well, etc. he was basically playing the role Kyle Kuzma is playing for LA SL now.

He's in great shape now I believe

Thing is, not sure if he can play the same way at his size in college. It will be interesting to see. But if he doesn't get big enough to play SF/PF then I don't think he will translate as well as Lonzo and Lamelo would with both being tall point guards.

He has a good chance at being in the NBA but he's going to have to work harder I think. Definitely not going to be a #2 pick. Might be high draft pick if he balls out for UCLA or the draft class is weak

Last edited: