‘Lawmen: Bass Reeves’ David Oyelowo Anthology Series on Paramount+ | November 5 |

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F-LgPepXUAA1TqQ

Daps
Gotdamn this show is good.

David Oleywu was a HORRIBLE choice. I mean my god he’s diminutive on screen. The opening scene with his eyes bucking in battle killed me. His wife is taller than him.

They are gonna have to flip the switch and make him a short guy with huge balls like Billy the Kid or something very soon.

I could see him playing Nat Love but this ain’t it.

Margot Bingham was DOPE as the Seminole woman, I like that they made them mixed race.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
Badass Bass. Anybody read any of the books about Bass? How true is the show?

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I like it but got damn is the music over dramatic. I know it’s a western but that shyt was overbearing af.

Daps
I’m hate watching now. This casting was absurd. Like seriously these CACs are playing in our face. He looks like Webster out here. The Judges guard would have been a better choice.

I think the legend of Bass made some people insecure.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I’m hate watching now. This casting was absurd. Like seriously these CACs are playing in our face. He looks like Webster out here. The Judges guard would have been a better choice.

I think the legend of Bass made some people insecure.
i can see your perspective. Dude is a great fukkin actor, but his wife tall as him. Stature means a lot. Bass was 6'2. Mehcad Brooks looks kinda like Bass and possibly coulda pulled this shyt off. but i'm glad there is a Bass Reeves show.