lawyer who inspired Trump’s Muslim ban claims ‘whites are genetically superior’ to people of color

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: I love hearing that. Where's the superiority? The sun harms them, the TOP 3 sports are the NFL, MLB and NBA, they don't run it athletically. They had to create laws to hold people back from being able to compete with them on an equal level. Where is the superiority, muthafukkas have to lie, steal, cheat to get ahead.

cant forget the astrology,the mathmatics,the architecture:banderas:

They have the idea that building the same machines that will eventually lead to their own destruction makes them superior in terms of intelligence:mjlol:.....Soon as nuclear war wipes them all off the face of the earth,soon as global warming forces them back in the caves,wont seem so smart:francis:

Blacks have the wisdom and empathy to keep the world running in order,which is the only thing that will keep it running smooth in cycles. Cacs got this shyt all fukked up and out of order,does this shyt feel like its running smoothly to anybody else:scust:

well the devil likes disorder:mjpls:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
There is a genetic advantage given the environment, but there is no such thing as "genetic superiority".

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s argued that white people are “genetically superior” to black people, and provocatively stated that “there is a reason the founding fathers did not give women or black slaves the right to vote.:usure:

This guy actually has a position where people listen to him:mjlol:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
:mjpls:

536BDE3CF0A60E112E0CD9954A4CE5B3D7A60203

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Superior huh :jbhmm:

[x] Burn in the sun
[x] Physically weaker
[x] Smell like a dog(with all respect to the dogs)
[x] Lick/kiss/fukk dogs
[x] Super lice
[x] Age bad
[x] Bestiality
[x] Pedophilia
[x] Walk barefoot
[x] Mud bath
[x] High suicidal tendencies
[x] Drug and alcohol abuse
[x] Psychotic/violent behavior

I'm forgetting something? :mjgrin:

Last edited:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
@BmoreGorilla

Look at these cacs and how they try to talk slick like a beta bytch . I swear I hate ALL white ppl , fukk all yall dead family

:whoa: I think you misunderstood my point. I wasn't making a blanket statement about White people being superior as I don't believe in genetic superiority. I was just saying there are certain genetic advantages that are environment dependent. For example, sickle cell is a genetic advantage in Africa as it fends off Malaria.