Mixtapes & EPs LE$ - Infinity EP (2019)

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This might not be the place to ask this but why did all of his music recently get split between LE$ and Chico on Apple Music. I can’t shuffle his music now because different tracks have him listed under different names.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This might not be the place to ask this but why did all of his music recently get split between LE$ and Chico on Apple Music. I can’t shuffle his music now because different tracks have him listed under different names.

He switched up his name, to his nickname, because all of his shyt was Chico for a hot second, then it split to Chico and Le$, I’m thinking he just wanted to go by his nickname or maybe it was for legal reasons :yeshrug:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

He changed his name up because he kept hearing fans saying it was difficult to search for his music on streaming sites and the internet. He talks about it here in this interview. Starts at the beginning of the video.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
im late to the breh but i recently ran through all his shyt on spotify and this nikka underrated :whew:

and mr rogers lowkey the best producer out right now