DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Still haven't checked Midnight Club.

Continuously blessing us.

Slipping fam, that was a complete album

For me Le$ is hit or miss, like I’ll rock steak and shrimp 1 settle for les vol 2, or ace, I’ll bump a few from number 2, a few others from his various mixtapes, but then he dropped ole English and I couldn’t get into it

But I fukk with him heavy though

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
stuck, we got some traction for Summer Madness. cant believe more listeners dont gravitate towards him hes one of the last guys doin that old Texas sound

It's probably just me, but it's difficult to digest 2-3 projects from one artist in a 6 month span. It's maybe 3-5 artists I would check for if they did and Le$ aint in that tier for me. It's a fallacy that multiple projects = work ethic and quality. Because some of these joints that Le$, Spitta, and other cats who drop a lot of shyt in a year have been below average.

As a listener, I like to let shyt breathe, ride to it, learn the lyrics, put the homies on, and then peep the next project. I aint eem get a chance to give Summer Madness a 3rd listen
:russ:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's probably just me, but it's difficult to digest 2-3 projects from one artist in a 6 month span. It's maybe 3-5 artists I would check for if they did and Le$ aint in that tier for me. It's a fallacy that multiple projects = work ethic and quality. Because some of these joints that Le$, Spitta, and other cats who drop a lot of shyt in a year have been below average.

As a listener, I like to let shyt breathe, ride to it, learn the lyrics, put the homies on, and then peep the next project. I aint eem get a chance to give Summer Madness a 3rd listen
:russ:
Gotta co-sign this, and my thing with Le$ is there ain't much to even distinguish between his songs, someone could swap out his lyrics on 95% of his tracks with another joint and I wouldn't even be able to tell the difference. He creates a dope vibe with his music, but...

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one that prefers chopped and screwed Le$ music to the original?

C&S Le$ is:whew: