LEAKED AUDIO: Hillary Clinton On Audio Making Fun Of Voters (Asking What Is Scandinavia & Norway)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Just listen to this shyt :snoop: Know who you're voting for. You think Trump is bad (he is). However, you are in an illusion. She doesn't care about climate change or the U.S.

EDIT:

"And on the other side, there’s just a deep desire to believe that we can have free college, free healthcare, that what we’ve done hasn’t gone far enough, and that we just need to, you know, go as far as, you know, Scandinavia, whatever that means, and half the people don’t know what it means but it is something that they deeply feel.”

Clinton said that many Sanders supporters are disillusioned with the path in front of them.

"Some are new to politics completely. They’re children of the Great Recession. And they are living in their parents’ basement," she said. "They feel they got their education and the jobs that are available to them are not at all what they envisioned for themselves. And they don’t see much of a future."

Clinton said the idea of a "political revolution is pretty appealing," if you feel you're on a path to low-wage jobs with little opportunity for advancement.

"I think we all should be really understanding of that," Clinton said.

Clinton, speaking at a Virginia fundraiser hosted by former U.S. ambassador Beatrice Welters in February, said she considers herself a centrist.

“I am occupying from the center left to the center right, and don’t have much company there because it is difficult when you’re running to be president and you understand how hard the job is,” she said. “I don’t want to over-promise. I don’t want to tell people things that I know we cannot do. I want to level with the American people and be very clear about the progress that I think we can make.”

At another point during her remarks, Clinton appeared to break with President Obama on several foreign policy points. "

Clinton critiques Sanders fans in leaked audio
[/MEDIA]

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Pull ya self up by your bootstraps. Keep working those shytty jobs with those student loans and it'll pay off someday :troll:
Not knowing people make less today than back in the 60's and 70's. You don't even make enough (generalized term) to pay off your student debt.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I don't ever see you posting negative threads on trump:jbhmm:
Mainly because we already know he's a shoe-in for Hillary. So, it would be a waste of time to make a thread on him. I did make a thread bashing him though. BOTH of these candidates suck. However, Clinton is making fun of the average voter. She's treating them like they're stupid.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Man.....the fukked up part is what she said. But even worse is the fact that she was around folks she felt real comfortable with.......and one of them still recorded that bullshyt.

Whoodini was right in asking, "Friends. How many of us have theeeeeeeeeem?"
EXACTLY. I really hope this shyt gets out to the Bernie supporters. TBH, I hope NOT ONE millennial support her come November. I don't even support Trump, but Clinton is just playing folks. THIS is why I would never be a corporate whore or raise my children to become one. I want to be for the people. Kinda like Bobby Kennedy and Huey Long were. Also, Eugene Debs too.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I feel sorry for you ameribrehs you really have to choose the lesser evil. This is the most fukked up choice you had to make in a long time.
EXACTLY. We need ranked choice voting or a parliamentary system. However, these two parties would NEVER do it because it takes away their power. If the Greens and Libertarians get to 5% in the general they get federal funding for 2020. I want the 3rd parties to reach that mark just for that alone. We NEED to become the power brokers.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK am I the only one who listened to the audio?

discussed

1. People feel disillusioned and like there are no jobs out there for them
2. People are under great debt from student loans no health insurance
3. People have given up on idealism, they don't have a positive dream to achieve greater things because of these burdens
4. Understands the revolution angle, but wants people to understand that they can create change by affecting the Senate, Congress, etc with their vote and volunteerism

In other words, this is just a bait thread and conversation wasn't even private. Was clear she was speaking at some event, could hear people

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
OK am I the only one who listened to the audio?

discussed

1. People feel disillusioned and like there are no jobs out there for them
2. People are under great debt from student loans no health insurance
3. People have given up on idealism, they don't have a positive dream to achieve greater things because of these burdens
4. Understands the revolution angle, but wants people to understand that they can create change by affecting the Senate, Congress, etc with their vote and volunteerism

In other words, this is just a bait thread and conversation wasn't even private. Was clear she was speaking at some event, could hear people
I don't do bait threads. It was a private event fundraiser. NOT a rally stop being naive.