Leaked audio of John Kerry telling Syrian opposition that ISIS was a bargaining chip

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

He also says Russia stepped in to prevent ISIS from growing. Meanwhile in public, US officials claim Assad & Russia are very comfortable with ISIS.

NYT didn't publish this part of the audio in its story back 3 months ago. This part came online a few days ago.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
no shyt.

but this is a move straight out of the Kremlin. Make no mistake about it.
WTF r u talking about?:what:

Here we have verified evidence that our government was/is supporting ISIS and this is what you have to say? When you combine this with the fact that we were arming "moderates", how is this NOT a war crime?

I think a good question here is why the fukk were we on Assad's dikk?

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.

He also says Russia stepped in to prevent ISIS from growing. Meanwhile in public, US officials claim Assad & Russia are very comfortable with ISIS.

NYT didn't publish this part of the audio in its story back 3 months ago. This part came online a few days ago.

Him and Obama need to be jailed ASAP.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
WTF r u talking about?:what:

Here we have verified evidence that our government was/is supporting ISIS and this is what you have to say? When you combine this with the fact that we were arming "moderates", how is this NOT a war crime?

I think a good question here is why the fukk were we on Assad's dikk?
you realize, we wanted Assad gone, right?

oh, and there were moderates. Assad killed them all.

Ya'll love rewriting history... boy I tell you...:mjlol:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
you realize, we wanted Assad gone, right?

oh, and there were moderates. Assad killed them all.

Ya'll love rewriting history... boy I tell you...:mjlol:

We're bombing numerous countries under the guise of defeating ISIS while in the real world we are supporting them through arms and politics and the OP clearly shows our SOS is highly complicit in supporting and building up the sworn enemy. You love rewriting history. @thekingsmen won on this one. He's been saying ISIS is an American entity since the start.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're bombing numerous countries under the guise of defeating ISIS while in the real world we are supporting them through arms and politics and the OP clearly shows our SOS is highly complicit in supporting and building up the sworn enemy. You love rewriting history. @thekingsmen won on this one. He's been saying ISIS is an American entity since the start.

Hey the sheep will continue to be apart of the herd. I can't help them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ISIS is not an American entity.

Its what happens when moderates don't have the will to fight.

Go watch this.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ISIS is not an American entity.

:usure:

Leader of Al Qaeda group in Iraq was fictional, U.S. military says

As the titular head of the Islamic State in Iraq, an organization publicly backed by Al Qaeda, Baghdadi issued a steady stream of incendiary pronouncements. Despite claims by Iraqi officials that he had been killed in May, Baghdadi appeared to have persevered unscathed.
On Wednesday, a senior American military spokesman provided a new explanation for Baghdadi's ability to escape attack: He never existed.
Brigadier General Kevin Bergner, the chief American military spokesman, said the elusive Baghdadi was actually a fictional character whose audio-taped declarations were provided by an elderly actor named Abu Adullah al-Naima.

Continue reading the main story
The ruse, Bergner said, was devised by Abu Ayub al-Masri, the Egyptian-born leader of Al Qaeda in Mesopotamia, who was trying to mask the dominant role that foreigners play in that insurgent organization.
The ploy was to invent Baghdadi, a figure whose very name establishes his Iraqi pedigree, install him as the head of a front organization called the Islamic State of Iraq and then arrange for Masri to swear allegiance to him. Ayman al-Zawahiri, Osama bin Laden's deputy, sought to reinforce the deception by referring to Baghdadi in his video and Internet statements.

Last edited:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
:what: this is fukked up..and what is additionally fukked up is that I am not entirely surprised.

Stuff like this is why Gabbard introduced that legislation to stop arming certain factions on the ground. I commend her on it.

The government would rather let terrorists grow in order to meddle in regime change than let sovereign nations act cold to us but complete the stated goal of exterminating terrorism.

Faux news is gonna go HAM with this. :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:picard: Is this really new news??????

I am pretty sure that we established awhile back that this war was not and never about ISIS.

It was all about getting Assad out so the West could build their own/and prevent the building of a Persian pipeline.

Edit: This audio has been out several days and I have only seen on several fringe websites

Not even fox news has picked this up. :patrice: Something is off.

:comeon: @FAH1223 Please verify info you put there please.

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
bischoffwow-gif.4727

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:picard: Is this really new news??????

I am pretty sure that we established awhile back that this war was not and never about ISIS.

It was all about getting Assad out so the West could build their own/and prevent the building of a Persian pipeline.

Edit: This audio has been out several days and I have only seen on several fringe websites

Not even fox news has picked this up. :patrice: Something is off.

:comeon: @FAH1223 Please verify info you put there please.

The NYT story came out on 9/30/16

But they selectively didn't mention this part of the recording

I've seen it spring up on a bunch of alternative news sites, none in the mainstream. But it sounds authentic :manny:

Its old news you're right. But I do appreciate Kerry saying this

Side note Kerry also mentioned the importance of the Iran Deal relating to Dollar hegemony. A perspective no one in MSM mentioned too