Daps
I was curious n YouTube it. Wish I didn't. They was givin out to much info

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I usually can watch the spoiler breakdown of a comic movie before I ever see it, and enjoy the movie as much if not more

Infinity War, I waited to see it

This one here. I'm gonna see it first too

Just out of respect for the task they pulled off with a 20+ movie series that culminates in one finale

Historic shyt

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Read the spoilers last year and still didn't hurt my experience:yeshrug:
So many people were spoiling it, I read some shyt like Spiderman died (Avengers Infinity Crisis), didn't ruin the experience.

Move is overrated in my opinion actually.

Only really good things about the movie were the fact that they combined the Guardians of the galaxy universe into it and that Thanos took out half the Universe out in the end.

They all gave up the infinity stones way too easily only for the heroes to die anyway.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
So many people were spoiling it, I read some shyt like Spiderman died (Avengers Infinity Crisis), didn't ruin the experience.

Move is overrated in my opinion actually.

Only really good things about the movie were the fact that they combined the Guardians of the galaxy universe into it and that Thanos took out half the Universe out in the end.

They all gave up the infinity stones way too easily only for the heroes to die anyway.
Also as a comic book fan you know the movie will never be better than the source material.:yeshrug: