Lebron and Maverick Carter start Podcast Network

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
By its very nature any podcast will have some bias but you haven't explained conflict.

Scenario: If something pops off with Bron or his squad in the League or whatever, the Sports podcast on his network prolly wont address it without being heavily biased and favorable toward Bron...

Karume

All Star
Daps
Scenario: If something pops off with Bron or his squad in the League or whatever, the Sports podcast on his network prolly wont address it without being heavily biased and favorable toward Bron...
I see your point. The question then would be what are the conditions of being in this network.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this is the kind of playa I see LeBron as

gorilla_220.jpg

Explain

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
If I was him, I'd throw some guap to TO, Chad, amd Warren Sapp b4 Football season starts. They all desperate for money and all are entertaining

On another note, fukk a Maverick Carter. If I had access to Bron, we woulda made 2billi by now :beli:

nikka you woulda tried to make Bron penis molds :camby:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Podcast aren't news. They're discussions/conversations. They have 0 obligation to be fair and balanced, unlike real news organizations.