Lebron and the Lakers Has Never Benefited From the Play In Format

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Lets talk facts here not peoples feelings, every single time lebron and the lakers have made the playoffs they have either been the 7th seed or 8th seed which is a playoff spot going by the old format including this season they are the 8th seed after the last regular season game, why this lie and narrative that the play in was created for lebron and used to get him into the playoffs? It has been to his disadvantage not help

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
And it's going to fukk us over. In the old format we would be facing OKC and not the Nuggets.
This is a pure objective fact like not up to debate but why is the lie perpetuated that lebron needed the play in to get in the playoffs and it was created solely to help him? that is just a brazen lie, it has been to his disadvantage big time, if this was the old format they would be in the playoffs already against OKC thunder

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
in fact Lebron has never lost a play in game.....another accolade for the GOAT
clutch in must win games...just look at the IST performance
What i dont get is why the brazen lie and falsehood? you still have people on this forum propagating a blatant lie that this play in was to help lebron and make it easy for lakers to get into the playoffs when the exact opposite is true and this like this year where the lakers are 8th seed will be to their own disadvantage

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Take the pressure off. He gets more chances in this format to make the playoffs because the western conference is different :sas1:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Take the pressure off. He gets more chances in this format to make the playoffs because the western conference is different :sas1:
How can anyone sane and objective believe this? When this was instituted the Lakers were the no 1 seed in the west and had home court advantage before the pandemic hit, they have never used this play in to their format or advantage in anyway its being to their disadvantage, yet this facts are irrelevant its all about anti lebron agenda.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Ayo, remember when OP was begging people on here for money, and no one would help his broke ass? :laff:

Good day to everyone. I am in need of some help. My activity on the forum has gone down quite a bit from months back as i dont post as often anymore especially on weekdays, juggling with the stress and pressing demands of university studies
as well as some temporary financial issues i am dealing with as a student have taken a toll. i have never made a facade of being rich or living comfortably on here and have always been grateful for every thing given to me and tried to be as thoughtful as i can to others predicaments, every income i get is either through family/cousins help or part time work i do on the weekends. I am asking for no more than 200 dollars to take care of my most immediate needs and responsibilities, and to help me weather through this process.
until i have some more leeway hopefully before Christmas next month. I am grateful for anything that can be spared or given.
I am open to taking on a loan and paying back, and willing to provide my private details, contact information, home address, ID etc
as a form of bond in the process as a guarantee to pay back . I have a PayPal.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
How can anyone sane and objective believe this? When this was instituted the Lakers were the no 1 seed in the west and had home court advantage before the pandemic hit, they have never used this play in to their format or advantage in anyway its being to their disadvantage, yet this facts are irrelevant its all about anti lebron agenda.
Have we been the 1 seed since the pandemic season ? What has seeding been each of the seasons lebron has here? :jbhmm:

yall are a cult . I don’t think objectivity and sanity is a point you want to try and make Roger :mjlit: