LeBron asked Gilbert Arenas to train Bronny

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know about the 6'1"..

Again there is no exact science to this. Plenty of people tapped out on height their freshman year.
Jordan's kid Marcus was 6'2"/6'3" in 8th grade.

Yeah but I think that most NBA players are measured with their shoes on. It is not until they go to the Olympics that we learn their actual height. I think that Jordan is only about "6'4" or "6'5". So his sons got near his height. Manute Bol was about 8 or 9 feet tall and his son is about the same height. So most guys get near their dads in height.

To get an idea of how tall Jordan actually is take a look at him standing beside Gary Payton:

17a3a008.jpg

ab01baa5320c4d923a0c884f7d5d76ee.jpg

Last edited:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Hes already 6'1 going into 9th grade hell would need to freeze over for him not to reach at least 6'6.

I was 6’1” in the 9th grade and topped out at 6’3”

Height often comes from the mother. Neither one of the Curry bros are close to Dell’s height. Jordan’s sons took their mother’s height also.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
LA has so many pre-professional development programs for young brehs

So much access to top training, summer camps, AAU connections, high school basketball programs, etc
This Lebron fam not no regular dude. He didn't have that training and turned put fine so it isn't neccesary. On top of this I didn't say nothing about what you're talking about. I just don't think that was his main reason.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
If you watch Gils podcast you can see his understanding of the game. There was one where a trainer was working with a player and Gil was interjecting talking about what realistically happens. What look he'd get and what type of shot to take and from where. Gil was hall of fame bound. High level scorer. The locker room incident and his immaturity fukked him over.
That being said i think he is an excellent basketball mind and its smart to use his knowledge. Lebron was smart to make this choice. Im interested in seeing how bronny, Zaire and melos son do in the league if they make it that far

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
All yall saying not a good idea like you'd make a smarter basketball decision than lebron involving his son and Gilbert arenas. Both of whom he knows better than any random poster. It tells you something when Lebron makes that decision.