Lebron Fukked up Curry's UNDER ARMOUR outta 600 millions

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Nah, it was durant more than bron. errbody was on ol lightskin nuts but when u submit urself to letting another top 3 player join your squad, nobody gonna respect that.

I honestly believe nike had a hand in durant leaving just like lebron before.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I think one of the biggest issues UA has is their logo looks pretty unappealing on a show. Looks cool for athletic clothing and apparel but not so much on a sneaker.

Yes. It's a terrible logo. Adidas, Nike, even Reebok have decent logos. UA is trash.

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I got me a pair of them KD 9s to hoop in after rocking Kobes since 2009. Asked the foot locker salesperson what shoes were moving. Guy told me the KDs and Kyries is booming now. Kyrie 2s cause they look dope and are cheaper than the other player shoes. Them Currys is so generic. Look like some 64.99 nikes. Cheap looking material. Nothing that looks unique.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
the shoes are terrible and aren't nike pretty much. nothing more nothing less.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea I think this a bet they're gonna steady lose on the basketball shoes side of things... nikkas that hoop and follow that shoe bullshyt ain't about to fukk with them like that but on the workout side UA in my opinion makes better shyt than Nike and I have a closet full of gear from all the major brands

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
under armour losing a lotta money especially right now when nike brought their guy KD in to that team to generate a big money off that team's success. Plus the fact that the under armour shoes looking like they made for 40+yr old demographics. You can't compete with the nike if your shoes look like trash.