Lebron James catches Covid-19: Out possibly 10 day's: Back Friday

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Understandable this is the case. Lebron James isn’t fully vaccinated. He hasn’t received his booster shot yet. And as the definition of vaccinated changes; he might even need a fourth booster Covid shot.

We aren’t out of the woods yet for Covid. Many more vaccinations and booster shots to come. Trust the science and Fauci. Because you know I do.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Hes had legit injuries and he's 36 years old :dwillhuh: You think they'd be making up him catching covid?

no man…it was a joke. He also got suspended for one game and fined in another(didn’t miss a game but still uncharacteristic). You reading way too much into it. Ima let you cook tho.

prayers up for the man.

Rhakim

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Inglewood
Understandable this is the case. Lebron James isn’t fully vaccinated. He hasn’t received his booster shot yet. And as the definition of vaccinated changes; he might even need a fourth booster Covid shot.

We aren’t out of the woods yet for Covid. Many more vaccinations and booster shots to come. Trust the science and Fauci. Because you know I do.

No, LeBron does not need a booster shot to be "fully vaccinated", he isn't even eligible for a booster shot yet. And the info so far says he is asymptomatic.

Is it even possible for you to make a single post about Covid without lying? I've caught you lying so many times it's ridiculous. If you have to lie constantly to support your argument, it's probably the wrong argument.

CHICAGO

VOL. 8: Keys To The Soul
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

HE IS FULLY VAXXED.

YOU ONLY GET THE BOOSTER SHOT
6 MONTHS LATER WHEN
THE PREVIOUS shyt STARTS TO
WEAR OFF.

IF HE DOESNT GET THE
BOOSTER IN 6 MONTHS
HE WONT BE FULLY VAXXED ANYMORE.
:devil:
:evil:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
he's not gonna stick around for this debacle of a season :sas2:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ah, the ol’ two week break for Lebron where he disappears and comes back to an entirely new team. they’re calling it Covid this time :ehh: