Lebron James hairline offseason update

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
yup. hair line lookin funny in the light. one slap to his head and it'll release more powder than his pre game ritual
7wuXfar.png

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can still see where it's thinning at you moron

can tell who black and who ain't on here

somebody else made a thread talking about lebron hairline back during the championship, and I said the exact thing, then where he's here grow back out it was back to looking where it is

it seems like the thinning part of his hair naturally start growing back

if he had implants his hairline would completely full, plus implants only work on the crown of the head not the on the hairline

For one, I'm not black and can give a fukk about being black. 2, youre a blind idiot. Actually, 3, you're blind, and 4, you're a fukken idiot. Smh @ thinking his barber can fix a balding man's head without products or concealers.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not gonna lie, once I start going bald, I'm doing the Vin Diesel treatment on my head. I can't be looking like a sick and flabby pedophile.:flabbynsick:

I have white friends that are 25-26 years old and are already rocking the George Costanza.:huhldup:

Man white kats age fast.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See that is why I can't watch or take ESPN serious. You got no hair Stepping A. Skip who got a got damn receding hairline and Cari wearing ass discussing Lebron's hairline. You got to be fukking kidding me.

Steven talked about his own hair line too. He was making fun himself, asking Lebron to hook him up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For one, I'm not black and can give a fukk about being black. 2, youre a blind idiot. Actually, 3, you're blind, and 4, you're a fukken idiot. Smh @ thinking his barber can fix a balding man's head without products or concealers.

You don't know shyt about black hair, and hair cuts yet you wanna tell me that's how ignorant you

it' an Optical illlusion is line is pushed back and blended it in, you can still see at the edges his hair is thinning
Just like an artist would do shading with a pencil, that's the artistry of a black barber, this also helps his thining hair grow back at the same speed as his normal hair

you 6 ether caczazoids with your scissors can never understand