"LeBron James Is The Last Dude I'd Want To Play With" - Boogie

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why would he? Just to go lose?he might as well stay where he at. Lebron lost 4 finals this decade alone out of the 7 he been to since 2011.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2015: LeBron James voted "player you secretly" want on your team by NBA players' union

2016: NBA Players Name Steph Curry Their MVP, But Wish LeBron James Was on Their Team

2017: LeBron James Honored With Award That Proves (Almost) Everybody Wants To Play With Him

Lebron been voted as the #1 teammate that NBA players want on their team for literally EVERY YEAR of the NBA Players Awards.

Yet low-IQ posters putting up Demarcus Cousins as the true judge of who a good teammate is. :dead:
Yet Kyrie rather dip out, Bosh complained, and love didnt mind a trade. Bron ball aint fun for other players.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why would he? Just to go lose?he might as well stay where he at. Lebron lost 4 finals this decade alone out of the 7 he been to since 2011.

Which is still less losing than literally EVERYONE ELSE IN THE NBA.

Unless you think not making the playoffs at all is better than making the Finals.

This thread got so stupid, morons actually saying that playing in Sacramento is just as much a win as going to the Finals with Lebron. :mjlol:

Its a legit question

Whenever they lose its everyone elses fault except the nikka thats lost 5 finals already:mjlol:

Get credit for all the wins... But none for any of the losses:hhh:

What fukking alternative reality do you live in? :dahell:

Is there some other universe where Lebron losing to Dallas isn't still brought up CONSTANTLY a good six years and 3 rings later? :heh:

Yes, Lebron been by far the best player in every playoff series he's ever played in other than Dallas....but he STILL gets tons of blame every time.

Is your head in your ass or something? How do you legit see no one blaming Lebron for losses? :what:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yet Kyrie rather dip out, Bosh complained, and love didnt mind a trade. Bron ball aint fun for other players.

2015: LeBron James voted "player you secretly" want on your team by NBA players' union

2016: NBA Players Name Steph Curry Their MVP, But Wish LeBron James Was on Their Team

2017: LeBron James Honored With Award That Proves (Almost) Everybody Wants To Play With Him

Lebron been voted as the #1 teammate that NBA players want on their team for literally EVERY YEAR of the NBA Players Awards.

There ain't a more definitive fact on who other players want to play with than WHO THOSE PLAYERS SAY THEY WANT TO PLAY WITH.

There's nothing else to say...

And the irony of this backfired attempt at ether coming from a Kobestan with a Dwight Howard avatar. :skip:

Last edited:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There ain't a more definitive fact on who other players want to play with than WHO THOSE PLAYERS SAY THEY WANT TO PLAY WITH.

There's nothing else to say...you're a fukking idiot.

And the irony of this backfired attempt at ether coming from a Kobestan with a Dwight Howard avatar. :skip:
Youre taking this way too seriously. Im just reporting what I saw. Miss me with all this crying, cry to your moms.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Youre taking this way too seriously. Im just reporting what I saw. Miss me with all this crying, cry to your moms.

You just posted your 48th Lebron-related thread of the year in order to pursue a ridiculous agenda. :mjlol:

Then when you lie, and get called out with receipts proving you wrong, whine about, "But everyone is taking me too seriously!" :mjlol: