LeBron James on Kareem: “No thoughts. No relationship.”

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
vanityfair_lebron-james-family-bts.jpg

Savannah look like she done got some Hollywood touchups, tastefully done though :leon:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Just got the look of an old hater. Type of nikka with backhanded compliments. Come home with a 100 on a test nikka be like “shyt I’d get hundreds too if I sat on my momma couch all day”

16559968006136.jpg
Just say you agree with Kyrie and Alex Jones and call it a day Because all of this “I don’t agree with them but…” shyt yall on is tiring. If being an Alex Jones ass niqqa is something that comes with being forward thinking today, then so be it. :mjlol:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Just say you agree with Kyrie and Alex Jones and call it a day Because all of this “I don’t agree with them but…” shyt yall on is tiring. If being an Alex Jones ass niqqa is something that comes with being forward thinking today, then so be it. :mjlol:

Man shut up. Stop acting like you some police of this forum wit your old ass. I don’t agree with Kyrie or Alex Jones and I don’t like the backhanded compliments and shyt Kareem does at times. It’s that simple. nikkas can walk and chew gum round here family. Maybe too many concussions from football glory days made you forget.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Man shut up. Stop acting like you some police of this forum wit your old ass. I don’t agree with Kyrie or Alex Jones and I don’t like the backhanded compliments and shyt Kareem does at times. It’s that simple. nikkas can walk and chew gum round here family. Maybe too many concussions from football glory days made you forget.
I’m not acting like anything. Like I said before, you guys dip your toes into not fully committing ti fools because you know how stupid they are but refuse to agree with somebody calling them stupid because “I don’t like that person “

Do you think I give a fukk about your little football comments? You clowns aren’t consistent And hate when it’s pointed out. I’m not policing anyone,

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Habiba, his oldest, gave a rare interview recently:

Talks about how she and her siblings would spend the summers with their dad and then go back to their mom who was living more lower middle class life.

She went 4 years without talking to him, texted him we're done, he talked to her mom wondering what's going on, then got good with her by going to the premiere of her show. Now they're good. Talks about his health issues and how he now appreciates his family and actually having a family :wow:

Kareem's 75th BDay in April with his kids minus the youngest who's serving time for stabbing his neighbor over a trash dispute :wow:

View attachment 33069

Them some tall ass kids, all of em, but why does the daughter with the jew fro have claves as big as her thighs :picard: