Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
LeGBT/Le3-6Mafia in here like
giphy.gif

:dead:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
This is prob the most disrespectful dunk on Lebron ever on some “your reign on the top is short like leprechauns as I crush so called willies thugs and rap-a-dons”

You not gonna see Bron attempt a block in the paint ever again.. first it was Evan Turner crossing him up in the paint now Brown telling breh stay out the paint...

it’s over for Bron he need to stay at the top of the key and play defense

:dead:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Lmao @ people trying to downplay the nastiness of this dunk. Bron was standing in the paint the whole time. Jalen saw, and still went right at him. Bron saw Jalen coming and couldn’t do anything about it. The only difference between this dunk and Bron’s dunk on Jason Terry is that at least Jason had the heart to jump and try to prevent the dunk despite the big size advantage.

And the highlight guy is doing this dunk a disservice. The funniest part of Jalen’s dunk is how he hung on the rim afterwards reminiscent of Prince beating Charlie Murphy...Jalen even caught a taunting call for it. :laff:
Bron not being able to get up is what makes it fairly unimpressive. In fact, the only reason that this is getting any play is because of who got dunked on. If this is Brown on Harden, then this would've been a 3-page thread:mjlol:.