Lebron really went from getting hoed by duncan/kawhi, to dirk, to curry, durant, now jokic

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Imagine that. It's actually difficult to win when you don't go up against teams where Jeff Teague, Victor Oladipo, Rookie Jayson Tatum, Isaiah Thomas, Demarre Carroll, Reggie Jackson/Andre Drummond are the team's best players

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Did Lebron even have an era like Jordan? What era can you say is the Lebron era? :jbhmm:
What did Jordan do outside of those short 6 years. Did he even make the finals :unimpressed:

His team went like 0.6 without him, Lebrons went like 0.2 without him.

These are not my talking points just rehearsing old lines from other people as I assume that’s the game being played here:russell:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did Jordan do outside of those short 6 years. Did he even make the finals :unimpressed:

His team went like 0.6 without him, Lebrons went like 0.2 without him.

These are not my talking points just rehearsing old lines from other people as I assume that’s the game being played here:russell:
What's the Lebron era friend?

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Michael Jordan Narrowly Tops LeBron James as NBA GOAT; Kobe Bryant 3rd in Player Poll
According to NBA players, the GOAT debate consists of only two players and everyone else is in a distant rearview mirror.

Michael Jordan edged out LeBron James as the greatest player in NBA history, according to a poll of 133 players conducted by The Athletic. Jordan received 45.9 percent of the vote, while James came in at 42.1 percent.

Kobe Bryant was a distant third place at 9.8 percent, while Stephen Curry, Magic Johnson and Paul Pierce each received 0.8 percent—the equivalent to one vote apiece.

The vast majority of observers—both players and fans—acknowledge Jordan and James as the two greatest players in NBA history.

:obama: