Lebron says Morey's China tweet was dangerous and misinformed.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
On his podcast today Windhorst confirmed LeBron went at Morey to avenge the honor of CP3 and Melo:mjlol:

Congrats to everyone who :cape:

@46:00

MacMullen: "When LeBron embarked on his very ill advised soliloquy the other day. But one of the things that just crossed my mind was, ya know, it was just so unprovoked in terms of Daryl Morey and his comments. And I don't think anyone brought that up. And I did sort of wonder is like he sticking up for his boy there? Like is that part of why. I just wondered that"

MacMahon: " That is an interesting, that is an interesting thought."

Windhorst: "It's not just Chris, remember, that, ya know, in terms of the LeBron - Daryl Morey thing thats obviously a complicated topic. Remember it's not just Chris Paul, remember his other boy, who, depending on who you talk to, and certainly Carmelo feels this way, was robbed"

Last edited:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
The problem is LeBron tries to act like a revolutionary, he wants to be on the same level as Muhammad Ali, Bill Russell and others who fought for something. But they risked everything.. .

LeBron has never risked anything at all with his statements. This was the first time where he could have put his money where his mouth is and he crumbled pathetically.

It's not a black issue, so I get his hesitation. Just don't call someone else uneducated.. That's disrespectfull
This about sums it up. If Muhammad Ali had found out about the million+ Muslims being imprisoned, tortured & murdered by the Chinese government he would not have stayed silent or said vague statements trying to shyt on someone for speaking out in fear of it financially affecting him.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
8szjYNr.jpg

:russ:
lame because i know the non-blacks (and c00ns) who are peddling this bullshyt are coming from a place of "shut your mouth about america's problems."

but that's probably what his real hairline looks like.

Daps
This about sums it up. If Muhammad Ali had found out about the million+ Muslims being imprisoned, tortured & murdered by the Chinese government he would not have stayed silent or said vague statements trying to shyt on someone for speaking out in fear of it financially affecting him.

Lol, Muhammad Ali focused with issues about Black People and Black People only, so you crackers need to stop already.