LeBron Took the Knicks Soul Last Night

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
u said that like Melo and PG was on good teams:heh: and yall overreacting way too hard to the the standings this early in the season
No, that's my point. They were mediocre teams, and they got exponentially worse, and yet somehow the Cavs are still slumping.

He's the one overreacting to beating the Knicks

:camby:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
It's very telling how frontrunners respond to adversity. It was all good when the team was hitting on all cylinders and y'all could flip water bottles and act a fool, right?:mjgrin:Fast forward and the presumptive Eastern Conference representatives are below .500 and a self proclaimed King is talking his way out of Arthur memes, being shown no respect by 19 year old French rookies, sweating out games against alleged "trash" teams, and resorting to celebrating said win on his Instagram the day after. This was supposed to be the Knicks championship game but it seems it's the Cavs treating this like a boost in confidence:mjpls:Hey, Isaiah Thomas will be back soon and it'll be a wonderful kind of day, when new teammates can learn to work and play, and get along with each other:wow:
tenor.gif

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
If Noah's washed ass does nothing else this year, i'd be fine with him knocking the shyt outta Lebron on April 9th when they come back to MSG

I guess d.wade will knock him out too

swyyyguy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
"LeBron disrespected their rookie, disrespected their center, disrespected their front office, acted like their subway was a fun little joyride, clamped their best player in the clutch, drilled the gw 3 in their best player’s face, & now calls himself the King of New York. Lmao "

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, can you imagine if the Warriors were 6-7 to start the season, and someone made a thread like this; beating their chest about how the Warriors defeated the Kings - can you imagine how this board would react to it.....

:russ:

There would be about 5 new threads and brehs bumping old ones for good measure:mjlol: