Lebron tweets "YOURE NEXT" to cop that killed 15yr old Black girl in Ohio

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
That's not how things work dummy. Those 4 shots went off in about a second or so. You don't just shoot once, then pause and see how that 1 shot worked out. If you did that and it missed, the girl in pink would have been knifed. Your brain just doesn't function.
u act like it takes a couple of seconds for a bullet to reach a target :dahell:, he could have immediately saw her get hit with 1 shot

if he has to let off 4 shots "just to be safe in case it didnt connect" when there is someone right next to her who could have been hit then like I said he doesnt need to be shooting in the first place

now shut the fukk up and stop quoting me

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u act like it takes a couple of seconds for a bullet to reach a target :dahell:, he could have immediately saw her get hit with 1 shot

if he has to let off 4 shots "just to be safe in case it didnt connect" when there is someone right next to her who could have been hit then like I said he doesnt need to be shooting in the first place

now shut the fukk up and stop quoting me

You keep proving how slow you are. Do you struggle reading as well? I just posted in my previous post he could have missed with the first shot. If he did, the girl in pink could have been dead.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Cops are trained to let off multiple shots and shoot for the core. If a cop is there and sees someone about to stab the shyt out of me, i hope they shoot that person too. Taser only gives you one shot, fukk that, its not the time for one shot when someone is about to stab me.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Ohio has a "Stand Your Ground" law.

Those girls threatened shorty, showed up to her house, and physically assaulted her.

Under Ohio "Stand Your Ground" laws, shorty was in her legal rights to defend herself by lethal means if she felt she was threatened.

There's no stipulation in Ohio's law that force has to be met with equal force, and you can use deadly force to remove yourself from the threat.

That law was written for white boys, but if it's on the books, it applies to shorty too.

With all that being said, I'm not condoning one young black girl even attempting to kill another young black girl, even in self defense, unless absolutely necessary.

But, if we're going to go by law, as it's written in the state of Ohio, according to the limited video evidence of the entire situation, that young lady was acting in accordance with the law by defending herself against someone that stated a threat, showed up to her home, and assaulted her. (Before y'all say, "she should've stayed in the house!", Ohio's law also stipulates that you don't have to retreat from the threat).

She even alerted the police first, which is not a requirement in Ohio's "Stand Your Ground" laws, so she went above and beyond to protect herself from the threat.

At that point, according to the state of Ohio, you can defend yourself, even by lethal force, and you're within your legal rights as a citizen of the state.

That's Ohio law, like it or not.
All this typing of bullshyt :laff:

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
These cacs are full of shyt (per usual). Any person with common sense would know that Lebron was saying that “you’re next” to go to prison and face legal consequences, like that fakkit Chauvin.
:manny:

I’m riding with Lebron regardless. Though, in this particular scenario, I don’t fault the officer. It’s unfortunate that the girl was killed, but yeah...

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Cops are trained to let off multiple shots and shoot for the core. If a cop is there and sees someone about to stab the shyt out of me, i hope they shoot that person too. Taser only gives you one shot, fukk that, its not the time for one shot when someone is about to stab me.
White people stay 1 upping us bc they actually know the laws. You got dudes in here making fools of themselves when they can easily research for themselves. Instead they want to play arm chair critic and fish for daps

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:

Screenshot-20210421-122841-Instagram.jpg

All I gotta say is this -

Give the current climate we are in, the last thing cops should do in a situation like this is pull out a gun. He should have supermanned his ass behind that girl to stop her from stabbing the other girl.

That being said, if it was me or my family about to get stabbed, cops better be shooting the shyt out of that person about to commit that :skip:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
whats with the "he probably saw the footage" responses? as if that shyt is supposed to make somebody go "my fault og, you were in the right by immediately shooting into a crowd of teenagers fighting because one had a knife:hubie:" as if there werent better ways to deescalate that shyt than killing a fukking kid

Facts

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You continue posting stupid stuff. A warning shot or tazer wouldn't have stopped that knife coming down, potentially killing or seriously injuring the girl in pink.

Tazer, warning shot, shoot for the legs, tackle the girl, deescalate the situation etc. It's like some contest on who could post the most stupid stuff.

These dudes watch movies and think that's how shyt is supposed to go. Can't blame em. Dude looked at the video and sees the knife inches away and is seriously asking why not just taze her. Emotional stupidity all up in this thread.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What the fukk are you talking about?? If your sister was about to get stabbed and a cop was right there, what you expect him to do?? Watch?

And they could have easily prevented it from getting to the stabbing point, the HANDFUL of them that were there. They were watching up until then.