Legacy wise Gucci Mane's run was just the Dipset wave for the south: Lets talk about it

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You smokin top shelf goof pack:mjlol:

Playboi Carti, a young dude that’s mainstream, has a song on his Whole Lotta Red that uses the Take My Shirt Off hook Gucci made in like 07. Facts is facts. No Gucci, no Wayne no current day mainstream

nikkas give gucci a shout out = gucci getting credit for their whole career :mjlol: Carti been signed for 10 god damn years. Carti career was in limbo until he signed to asap while gucci was making tapes with Vnasty and defending Mariah Carey in beefs.

Yall wild with the dikkriding

This the dusthead shyt stans gotta make up when their favorite rapper in his prime couldnt go gold or sell an arena to save his life. :umad:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t try to educate him bro, he is clearly a fukkin lame who woke up ready to type paragraphs at men to defend this point.

If you fukk w/ Gucci you do and if you don’t then you’re gonna downplay his music, legacy, etc. The fact that he’s an outsized cultural figure makes those who don’t fukk w/ his music even madder, hence this thread.
Aint nothing to downplay. nikka makes garbage music for herbs who look up to a lean junkie for street beef thats why you in your feelings like a bytch

nikka bout to go get his snowcone facetat covered :mjcry:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Aint nothing to downplay. nikka makes garbage music for herbs who look up to a lean junkie for street beef thats why you in your feelings like a bytch

nikka bout to go get his snowcone facetat covered :mjcry:

Lol no you just sound like a clown. You’re debating music (that you clearly don’t like) fiercely like these are sports teams we have lifelong allegiances to.

I don’t like Gucci more than any of the other 15-20 artists sit in my 2nd or 3rd tier of artists I play regularly. Doesn’t mean I can’t see plain as day that he’s influenced a lot of current artists.

Take a step back and read your posts and how hard you’re going. Little too aggy in here, remember, clowns are supposed to amuse us.:pachaha:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol no you just sound like a clown. You’re debating music (that you clearly don’t like) fiercely like these are sports teams we have lifelong allegiances to.

I don’t like Gucci more than any of the other 15-20 artists sit in my 2nd or 3rd tier of artists I play regularly. Doesn’t mean I can’t see plain as day that he’s influenced a lot of current artists.

Take a step back and read your posts and how hard you’re going. Little too aggy in here, remember, clowns are supposed to amuse us.:pachaha:
Threads plat and full of facts. ive been pleasantly amused on a slow week by
triggered stans of both artists mentioned.

Thanks clown:smile: