Legendary Dragon ball (Z and Super) creator Akira Toriyama has passed away

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
No :mjcry:

Word was that behind the scenes he was secretly working on Yamcha’s redemption arc. It was supposed to chronicle his rise from Z Fighter jobber to one of the powerful beings in the universe. Even rivaling @Lord Beerus

The Wolf Fang Fist was finally going to be given the respect it’s due

yamcha-wolf-fang-fist.gif

Ghatdammit :why: This deals a great blow to all of the Yamcha stans worldwide. :sadcam: Everyone hashtag #wolffangfistset. Hopefully we can get some momentum to get his Mangum Opus completed

Last edited:

Prynce

Daps
This man has impacted my life since I was a child. Truly a legend, he played a part in raising me and giving me my moral compass. shyt he showed me everythign i wanted to be as a man as a kid

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Damn. He didn't even make 70.

Legend in the game. The distinctiveness of how he drew everything was crazy. You instantly knew it was him. This is separate from the stories he cooked up. Legendary, legendary figure.

To think that the japanese voice of Goku outlived him (she's 87) :mjcry:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
RIP to the GOAT. He will be missed for his impact on the mangaka game... DBZ, Sand Land, Dragon Quest, Chrono Trigger, etc. :mjcry:

But Ima go ahead and say it, now finally Dragon Ball can achieve greatness cause his pen was weak as fukk, Toyotaro about to turn the series the fukk up :banderas:
Hope u get crippled by a heart attack and spend tge rest of your life in a wheelchair paraplegic and u get abused daily u fukk